• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
despite his lack of defense, carmelo's offense has been huge for lakers( minus the airball vs the thunder that is)

Raps showing well early on, 4-3 in a playoff/playin game

Lol at this fat bastard:

He's hit Big Baby tier and is headed towards Oliver Miller territory

EDIT: @Ehrmantraut

I swear you guys are fuckinh morons. Back in the day Barkley said he ballooned to 350 pounds because he didn't want the sixers to trade him, they did then forced him to lose 100lbs. This is Zion trying to amicably force his way out of New Orleans. Once he's with a real franchise like the warriors or knicks you'll see him in shape and not faking injuries.

This rookie class looks like shit so far, just a bunch of young bums who will need a few years to learn how to play in the nba.

Morant is a fuckinh studd that added a spin move to balance out the fact he can only go left.

Lakers are who I thought they were. AD absolutely overrated and has been riding Lebron's coattails to being regarded a top 10 player.

Curry makes my dick hard with his playstyle

Kanter is the actual goat that lebron pretends to be off the court

Harden needs the refs to be productive

Giannis is only 26. Wtf.

Also Anthony Edwards is the leader Kyrie wishes he was. When has a second year rookie ever had to check all stars like Edwards did to Russell and KAT. That kid is gonna be great once he leaves minny to a real franchise.

This rookie class looks like shit so far, just a bunch of young bums who will need a few years to learn how to play in the nba.

Morant is a fuckinh studd that added a spin move to balance out the fact he can only go left.

Lakers are who I thought they were. AD absolutely overrated and has been riding Lebron's coattails to being regarded a top 10 player.

Curry makes my dick hard with his playstyle

Kanter is the actual goat that lebron pretends to be off the court

Harden needs the refs to be productive

Giannis is only 26. Wtf.
Scottie Barnes is already better than Draymond

Also Anthony Edwards is the leader Kyrie wishes he was. When has a second year rookie ever had to check all stars like Edwards did to Russell and KAT. That kid is gonna be great once he leaves minny to a real franchise.

He understood what Jimmy Butler did , KATs a bitch

He's hit Big Baby tier and is headed towards Oliver Miller territory

Big Baby and Oliver Miller were both listed as 289 and 280. I'm pretty sure Zion is in the 300's and already passed Big Baby and Oliver Miller territory.

Big Baby and Oliver Miller were both listed as 289 and 280. I'm pretty sure Zion is in the 300's and already passed Big Baby and Oliver Miller territory.

Zion is pushing 285 even when he looks in shape , he's probably 310-315 in that pic , he's going to have a stress injury from dropping that weight alone.

If you think big baby was only 289 then you're pretty naive. None of their listed weights are ever accurate. I mean Adams is listed at 240 when he's far more likely to be pushing 270.

If you think big baby was only 289 then you're pretty naive. None of their listed weights are ever accurate. I mean Adams is listed at 240 when he's far more likely to be pushing 270.

I'm just saying, Zion is WELL into the 300's right now. Dude looks half way in shape at 270-280 and right now he looks at least 40 pounds heavier than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back