• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought his trap card meme was suspicious

trap-card-2.jpg

Also, other than the swearing, does anyone understand anything being said in that video?
He was getting mana screwed. When he says he top decked a land top decking in MTG basically means in a close fight when you need to draw a good card you topdeck it. He was being sarcastic top decking a land because he already overflowing in mana from too many lands. You can be mana screwed by too few lands in early game or too many lands in late game. There are actually a lot of ragequits in big MTG tournaments. You start early in the morning then the tournament can last til 4 am the next day so stakes get high near the end as youre usually playing for your pro card/a free trip to another country/alot of money on line and being mana screwed can be frustrating.

He was getting mana screwed. When he says he top decked a land top decking in MTG basically means in a close fight when you need to draw a good card you topdeck it. He was being sarcastic top decking a land because he already overflowing in mana from too many lands. You can be mana screwed by too few lands in early game or too many lands in late game. There are actually a lot of ragequits in big MTG tournaments. You start early in the morning then the tournament can last til 4 am the next day so stakes get high near the end as youre usually playing for your pro card/a free trip to another country/alot of money on line and being mana screwed can be frustrating.
{<jordan}

Lmao

Believe me when I say this.

There are no winners at a Magic: The Gathering tournament.
It's actually really fun and you meet a lot of good peeps. It's a lot better than doing normal boring shit like fishing, going to baseball games, etc. It's probably the most complicated card game but once you get it down it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
It's actually really fun and you meet a lot of good peeps. It's a lot better than doing normal boring shit like fishing, going to baseball games, etc. It's probably the most complicated card game but once you get it down it's pretty cool.

incredulous.gif

I know a couple socially awkward mofoz who went from thst game to poker and are doing well. Or from that game to fantasy sports too
I did the same thing except i still play magic too. It helped me do much better in poker. David Williams who won worlds in poker plays magic too. Funny enough I've actually played against him several times and have a winning record vs him in MTG.

Thats kind of surprising. Its been one of the biggest card games past 20 years.. It's definitely the best one.

Yea Revo... when you were getting married and advancing your career you could have been in some Hotel Ballroom with 100 of your close friends playing a card game and basking in the scent of obese soda guzzlers.

You're missing out.

We have a card/hobby store here surprisingly, people meet up to play Magic and Warhammer

I'm also fairly certain the building itself is allergic to vagina
I haven't done too bad in the girls department since I've played but I'm not one of the greasy weird ones. My friends and I are part of the cool group that shows up..That's not saying a lot i know lol but still..

I haven't done too bad in the girls department since I've played but I'm not one of the greasy weird ones. My friends and I are part of the cool group that shows up..That's not saying a lot i know lol but still..

Jesus... It's worse than I thought. (Actually it's not LMAO)

Yea Revo... when you were getting married and advancing your career you could have been in some Hotel Ballroom with 100 of your close friends playing a card game and basking in the scent of obese soda guzzlers.

You're missing out.
He really is. You have to enjoy life too. You don't have to go through and stick to the normal boring path of things just because you think you have to do it to please society.

I know next to nothing about it... but I do know that Hearthstone is basically the same thing as Magic, just that Hearthstone is an App. I think anyway.

So yea, that dude decided it was the most important thing in his life and made it his screen name.

I'm HEARTHSTONE, bro.
Used to dabble in it as a kid, it's pretty fun and strategic.

Stopped playing when I went to a card shop and saw the cretins that play.

I'm not usually one to give a fuck about what ppl think about me that much, but that experience was enough for me to sell all my cards.

I know next to nothing about it... but I do know that Hearthstone is basically the same thing as Magic, just that Hearthstone is an App. I think anyway.

So yea, that dude decided it was the most important thing in his life and made it his screen name.

I'm HEARTHSTONE, bro.
Lol It's not the same thing as MTG. Not even close. It's no where near as good. Completely different mechanics.

I'm not usually one to give a fuck about what ppl think about me that much, but that experience was enough for me to sell all my cards.

Is this where you picked up your Diet Coke habit? lol

How this guy isn't getting brutally skewered over this defense of the Magic card game is leading me to believe that a good portion of you are secretly playing as well haha.

I can't remember where I was... but I stayed at a hotel that was hosting one of these events in their ballroom and yea... holy shit, you could smell the loser wafting down the halls.

You're missing out.
I know. I regret going out and fucking hot chicks instead of building friendships that could last forever.

Some of the guys are fucking weird I'll give you that. I've brought a couple ex gfs to tournaments before and both of them never went back to another one again.. My friends and i all stick out because we all workout dress nice and dont devote our entire lives to the game. I remember back in highschool i was on the basketball team and one time i brought my deck to school everybody was confused as hell acting like you can't be a nerd and jock at the same time lol

I haven't done too bad in the girls department since I've played but I'm not one of the greasy weird ones.

I also wanted to point this out... any time your preferred activity includes a base that can be described above, you picked a bad hobby.

And we all know exactly what kind of person he's talking about and it cracks me up that he described them as "greasy"

Because they are overweight, stuffed with soda and fast food, and don't bother to wash their ungroomed hair, which clumps together on the back of their neck as they begin sweating while sorting through their deck of cards.

post pics of nerd chicks that go to these events and I'll let you know.
Not a lot of cute chicks that go to the tournaments. Not talking bout them. Just saying theres ones who are nerdy enough to accept you if do you play.. If YOU cant play magic and still hook up with girls it says something more about you and your game dude, not MTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back