~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the warriors ending is full of drama with Gaymond talking shit on ghey and kd after they leave then both those guys saying how much of a useless pos he is/was.

Watching the warriors right now is like watching Iceman fight Tito for the 3rd time. It's just upsetting to see what use to be an amazing team decay.

Brick Thompson ghosted this entire season
Defensive rebounds are an absolute impossibility for the team
I don't know how Curry went from hitting half court shots with ease to not being able to hit a 3 pointer until late in the 2nd half.

And the lakers not only maintained but increased their lead WITHOUT LeFlop almost the entire 2nd half.

I hope the warriors ending is full of drama with Gaymond talking shit on ghey and kd after they leave then both those guys saying how much of a useless pos he is/was.
Oh the shit talking will rev up once they depart lol

If the kids can win without LeBron, their trade value will go up.

Still like them, still happy to watch them this season with our without LeBron.

Holy fucking 28 point lead. Even garbage team of LA is on fire.

We really enjoy Warriors eating shit. Crazy how mentally vulnerable they look after wrecking the league the last 4 years .

Lmao @ the warios losing by almost 30 against a lake team without LeGoat.

We really enjoy Warriors eating shit. Crazy how mentally vulnerable they look after wrecking the league the last 4 years .

Same thing happened to the Lakers on their lay attempted 3peat. 3 straight finals, 2 champioships in a row, and they just fell off competitively.

Now this team is better, but they are vulnerable right now

It would be hilarious if Warriors don't even make the finals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back