• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Playoffs Thread: Round 2 Best Ability is Availability ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic finish. Clippers are still alive especially if Kawhi returns, problem is Kawhi doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would rush back for his teams sake.
Kawhi played hobbled for the raps to win ..he was literally wincing after every lay up against the bucks

Flerps are done if Kawhi is out. Margin is too small when you’re best player is out. Payne and gAyton destroyed them.

What kind of shit state arrests you for marijuana. Lmao. Hopefully they don’t try to give my dude the death penalty.

Texas. The american sterotype world wide.

That ending was awesome

Suns are lucky they’re two wins in the finals. They were about to lose to my lakes until brittle GAyD went down.

Damn, I was listening to Broussard talk this morning about the Nets losing to the Bucks and he said that Harden went 2 for 12 on 3 pointers and if he just hit any of those the Nets would have won but the crazy shit he said was that in Harden's last 8 elimination games his record is 1-7 and shot 18 of 76 from 3.

18 of 76....

Lol Detroit could trade the number 1 pick.

This franchise man...

Anyway one I heard was buddy heild, the pick and someone else for simmons.

Lol

Damn, I was listening to Broussard talk this morning about the Nets losing to the Bucks and he said that Harden went 2 for 12 on 3 pointers and if he just hit any of those the Nets would have won but the crazy shit he said was that in Harden's last 8 elimination games his record is 1-7 and shot 18 of 76 from 3.

18 of 76....
Lmao @ Broussard. If harden hits shots they win that game. No shit. Great analysis. Dude is a fraud.

Lmao @ Broussard. If harden hits shots they win that game. No shit. Great analysis. Dude is a fraud.

Hmm, didn't say anything about Broussard other than the data he provided. In his last 8 elimination games Harden has shot 18 of 76 from three point range. He is abysmal when the pressure is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back