• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA Offseason v3.0 - Who Needs Kawhi***

Status
Not open for further replies.
PG couldnt beat Lowry in the playoffs

Kawhi was very cool today, in thanking all of TO.

Balmer is a crazy man. Don't know how that relationship will blossom over time. Shit gets real, once it's put up or shut up time.

PG is hardly elite

Or have we forgotten about his playoff performances

Playoff P out of the first round

But But But But But Westbrook.... .LOL shut the hell up

Yeah an MVP candidate isn’t elite. This is why nothing you say holds any weight.

Wish we got to see it.

Wilt would have won UFC 1 if he were a bit younger tbh

Interesting debate today about best PG ever and it got me thinking. Can Steph be the goat player but not the goat PG?

Interesting debate today about best PG ever and it got me thinking. Can Steph be the goat player but not the goat PG?
It depends what you consider a PG. Is it only a position or does it entail certain responsibilities on the court?

Well he’ll never be close to the goat player so that ends that conversation.

Raul24 was Kawhi's third choice, not even sloppy seconds

Raul24 was Kawhi's third choice, not even sloppy seconds
Tbf he tried to get the easier options first. I’m sure PG would have at least been the second option had they all been free agents.

Tbf he tried to get the easier options first. I’m sure PG would have at least been the second option had they all been free agents.

THis foo....

ALl the sudden you're turning back into a claps fan, how convenient...

THis foo....

ALl the sudden you're turning back into a claps fan, how convenient...
Stfu. I’m a life long laker fan who calls it how it is. I’m not delusional like he rest of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back