NBA Finals Thread.

NBA Finals Winner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media is going to come after him regardless of where he goes

when you have Durant, steph, klay, draymond, looney, moody, donte, Wiseman

I don't want it to happen, but as a pure basketball move it would put the warriors right back in the finals

I don't think it does, does Durant's offense make up for the defense all three play ? From an individual series standpoint that line up with Durant has a higher ceiling but over the course of a long Playoffs run I think it messes up their rotation. Hell Poole also proved that if they needed to reduce Currys minutes if Curry is coming off of an injury he can fill in as a competent starter, plus Kuminga to seems oj the verge of really breaking out. Plus Wiggins defense on Tatum was a Luxury for the Warriors and Tatum was getting all the hype after Outplaying Durant in their Series.

Dolan may not be the worst owner in major sports, but there is a good chance he is the dumbest.

That Racist MFer has 0 motivation to win a championship when the Knicks despite how pathetic they have been are still ranked No.1 as far as Value goes at Just a little over $6 Billion. The Warriors have climbed up to 2 but it has taken 6 Finals Appearances and 4 Championships to get there. The Knicks are coming up on 50 years since they last won a Title and close to 25 since they last made a Finals and that was during a 50 game season.

I don't think it does, does Durant's offense make up for the defense all three play ? From an individual series standpoint that line up with Durant has a higher ceiling but over the course of a long Playoffs run I think it messes up their rotation. Hell Poole also proved that if they needed to reduce Currys minutes if Curry is coming off of an injury he can fill in as a competent starter, plus Kuminga to seems oj the verge of really breaking out. Plus Wiggins defense on Tatum was a Luxury for the Warriors and Tatum was getting all the hype after Outplaying Durant in their Series.

Also, what's the point? They're deeper without him, and they just won the Championship. They just proved that they don't need him. Why mess with it, and make a huge trade to get him back, especially now that he's older and more fragile? If they got bumped in the 2nd or 3rd round, okay, maybe you get the band back together. They won the fucking Championship, though. Unless they can make an impossibly cheap deal for him, it would be a dumb move.

Also, what's the point? They're deeper without him, and they just won the Championship. They just proved that they don't need him. Why mess with it, and make a huge trade to get him back, especially now that he's older and more fragile? If they got bumped in the 2nd or 3rd round, okay, maybe you get the band back together. They won the fucking Championship, though. Unless they can make an impossibly cheap deal for him, it would be a dumb move.

Plus he and Gaymond are on prickly terms , Green sucks but he has the support of Kerr , Klay and Curry

Jordan Poole doesnt play defense

Yes wiggins was amazing

Kuminga could be good

Warriors won it in an odd year, the competition is catching up

Clippers could be the favourite, healthy
Mavs got wood
Nuggets getting Murray and MPJ back
Suns might get durant (so it could be a strike first move)
Celtics getting better with brogdon
Bucks with Middleton back could have won this year

Jordan Poole doesnt play defense

Yes wiggins was amazing

Kuminga could be good

Warriors won it in an odd year, the competition is catching up

Clippers could be the favourite, healthy
Mavs got wood
Nuggets getting Murray and MPJ back
Suns might get durant (so it could be a strike first move)
Celtics getting better with brogdon
Bucks with Middleton back could have won this year

This just tells me it would be Dumb for GS to get Durant because they need the Depth against all those teams , even if the Suns get Durant, CP0 has become a liability because of his age come playoff time they need to figure out how to mask him. Yeah the Clippers look the Best on paper assuming they get a Healthy Kawhi.

This just tells me it would be Dumb for GS to get Durant because they need the Depth against all those teams , even if the Suns get Durant, CP0 has become a liability because of his age come playoff time they need to figure out how to mask him. Yeah the Clippers look the Best on paper assuming they get a Healthy Kawhi.
Both poole and Wiggins are gonna want a big contract, which combined might be more expensive than Durant

Warios already paying taxes

Reminder that the warriors were competitive with Poole and Wiggins but they were unfuckwitable with durant. If klay comes back a bit more I don’t see how it’s any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back