***NBA 2019 Yoffs Discussion v2.0 - friendly rigged mode activated***

Is Tim Donaghy a saint for coming clean?

• Yes

• Si

• Oui

• Ja

• Sim

• Hai

• Shi

• Duh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi had a bad assist-to-TO ratio; it is further proof that Lowry lead the Faps past the Sixers.

Never a doubt the raptors would come back and win this game

It’s May and Seth Curry is playing better than Steph Curry

They really need to hit Jokic more on the roll. Murray keeps it 95% of the time on the screen and roll. It would help him too if he gave it up more.

Have no Dog in the East but I want to see Giannis vs Kawhi

That's what I want to see and what I thought would happen as well. Pretty sure the Bucks will finish of Boston, but not so sure about the Faps now. How long can Kawhi average 38 on >60 percent shooting?

They really need to hit Jokic more on the roll. Murray keeps it 95% of the time on the screen and roll. It would help him too if he gave it up more.
It's ridiculous

I also have to say that Embiid gets my clown show award for celebrating like a goof in game 3 after shitting the bed for the first two games. Was nice to see him shit the bed again tonight

th

This Raps/76ers series is going 7. So tight. Mirror image of each other on home court.

I also have to say that Embiid gets my clown show award for celebrating like a goof in game 3 after shitting the bed for the first two games. Was nice to see him shit the bed again tonight

EssentialBarrenCoati-size_restricted.gif

He's funny but it's a bigger piece of joke how he tries to talk trash despite how he or his team is doing.

Embiid is the most unlikable player in the league. What a schlub

Kawhi was just splitting whole defenses, Sixers completely collapsing off gasol and siakim, just dismantling their interior D and then hitting clutch 3s

Hes pretty tremendous

Kawhi was just splitting whole defenses, Sixers completely collapsing off gasol and siakim, just dismantling their interior D and then hitting clutch 3s

Hes pretty tremendous

He's carrying the team, no doubt. Still though, this series could've been a sweep if the Raps just nailed their open looks. They're really the only ones holding themselves back. They've outperformed the 76ers all the way. They've just been tossing bricks for half the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back