Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Steel
Reaction score
David Goggins Response to Crenshaw
Time Stamped:

Non-Login Version:

Eddie Gallagher:

Dan Crenshaw:

You don't see Army Dolphins doing this sort've glory whoring!
<Kpop775>

Crenshaw seems alittle salty that david got famous without going to war more

not sure why dan would reach out to david to write for his book if they didn't know each other at all though

Man, the seals love their drama. Quiet professionals no more.

not sure why dan would reach out to david to write for his book if they didn't know each other at all though
Goggins basically did BUD/S and that was it, correct me if I'm wrong. no disrespect of course.

I've listened to all three, there's no good reason any of the three should be bickering imo.

Wow I listened to the Gallagher video. Boy does Crenshaw sound like a steaming pile of back-stabbing self-serving narcissistic shit. Fuck Crenshaw. Glad we are hearing all sides.

Goggins basically did BUD/S and that was it, correct me if I'm wrong. no disrespect of course.

I've listened to all three, there's no good reason any of the three should be bickering imo.

He did deploy but he had heart problem so military moved him more into "athlete pr person" for navy from what i remember from his book

Uh what? He deployed to both Afghan and Iraq with the teams.
And only doing BUD/S doesn't make you a SEAL.
He never deployed as a seal, from what I understand. I remember he talked about getting injured pretty soon after

I could be wrong, but it wasnt my point to take anything away from him.

War Captain Freedom
Are%20You%20Ready%20For%20Pain%20-%20Jesse%20Ventura.gif

FrailFrightenedBooby-size_restricted.gif

he actually did BUDs TWICE, which if nothing else, makes him one of the toughest MFers in USA

Likely to boost sales

He never deployed as a seal, from what I understand. I remember he talked about getting injured pretty soon after

I could be wrong, but it wasnt my point to take anything away from him.
He most certainly did at least one deployment to Iraq with Seal Team 5 and has a CAR to show for it. Also has a GWOT E when that was the standard for Afghan deployments before Apr 1 2005.

He most certainly did at least one deployment to Iraq with Seal Team 5 and has a CAR to show for it. Also has a GWOT E when that was the standard for Afghan deployments before Apr 1 2005.

Goggins ? Nobody knows what a CAR is... haha. I do.

Back