Navarrete vs Joet Gonzalez Oct.15th ESPN/Top Rank

In. I tried to forget this one. I need some Prevagen.

Ruiz has no chance of winning. No idea why they are letting him take so many punches at a young age

I get it, but Ruiz looks much better then Wilder did for the majority of last weekend's PPV. He still looks alert, and quick, and in the moment.

Still there weren't calls to stop Wilder as he was getting lit up.

Is that the difference of having one punch bail out power?

In fairness, I got in late, only been here since the 8th.

No prob. The guy has been a punching bag since the second round. No hate. It isn't a good look for his health though.

I get it, but Ruiz looks much better then Wilder did for the majority of last weekend's PPV. He still looks alert, and quick, and in the moment.

If Santi hit as hard as Fury and was as big as he was compared to Ruiz - bullying him around by 20-30 pounds - it would probably look the same. Heavyweight being 201+ is not a great idea in the modern era, imo.

It's the difference of complaining that you got the towel thrown in early.

Ruiz hasn’t won a round. The last half of this fight has been pointless

If Santi hit as hard as Fury and was as big as he was compared to Ruiz - bullying him around by 20-30 pounds - it would probably look the same. Heavyweight being 201+ is not a great idea in the modern era, imo.
Most of these guys wouldn't be able to land shit on the old HWs. They are just big guys but less skilled. You can just watch tape and figure that out.

When we've got monsters @ 270+ that can actually move and fight... yeah, not great.

Most of these guys wouldn't be able to land shit on the old HWs. They are just big guys but less skilled. You can just watch tape and figure that out.

With modern skill sets and guys being bigger, probably need another weight class. Just like in MMA, imo. That wasn't intended to hate on the other eras.

Dreadful corner. Didn’t win a round yet they let a 24 year old take needless hundreds of punches which don’t help his career in anyway…..’but he gets experience’ no you get problems in later life not experience

Dreadful corner. Didn’t win a round yet they let a 24 year old take needless hundreds of punches which don’t help his career in anyway…..’but he gets experience’ no you get problems in later life not experience

Are you primarily an mma fan?

Back