• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate's "The Decision"

copy/paste into the media box not the image box the one you would use for a You Tube vid.
Thank you! The only threads I found on it were super old and manual, I didn't put it together that the media box wasn't just for video.

That looks like something that I would text to a girl I’m hooking up with…

All that’s missing is a heart, eggplant, water-splash, and winky face emoji.

Special edition with Nate " the superstar" Diaz

I don't want to sound like a hater cause I'm not, I see Nate as a tough, volume striker with legit submissions. But that's it

I'd have more respect for him if he didn't act like a gansta-diva most of the time. He won once since choking Conor, that was 6 years ago. Now he's a super star lol and don't get me started with him getting clearly controlled by Edward for 24 long minutes to clip him at the end and NOT do shit with it. People claiming Edward should lose his title shot because of that, imagine how imbecile you need to be lol

The best fight for him would be a rematch for the BMF belt, Masvidal would likely take the fight since he doesn't have anywhere to go either. If Nate win, he leaves with a belt, eventhough it's a fake belt, but that's good PR for him, good leverage for his potential boxing career. His heart is not in it anymore, that's pretty clear.

Last edited:
It can't be Jake Paul, he still has one fight left on his contract.

Nah, but apparently he doesn't usually do interviews Tuesdays. So far, Nate's just said he wanted to fight 4 months after Leon. He was down for Luque or Ferg but nothing panned out.

He’s a Monday and Wednesday guy but has been known to do the odd solo interview when it’s a big star.

Whatever Nate says would have to get approved by Dana, so it's really all just talk

Why not just give him a Matt Brown or something and put it on the early prelims and send him packing?

Beating Matt Brown means fuck all, he probably won't even win and it wouldn't be watched by hardly anyone.

That's as good a way to bury him as anything.

And why would you want to bury a person, Jennifer, that shit is ethically wrong

Ok so there have been some new insights. He basically says he doesn't want other guys who have "been choked out or knocked out" or just to be used to build up brand new unproven guys. So he wouldn't mind coming back in and fighting new blood but he doesn't want to fight the guys who are still at the top or unproven. So really he's making no sense but he has said it's not a question of money at all, UFC been offering a lot of money in recent negotiations.

The ufc are obviously playing games but it's completely disingenuous to say that haven't offered him his last fight. Nate could void his contract if they don't offer him 3 fights per 12 months. Nate may not like the fights they're offering, but they HAVE to have offered him fights or he would just void his contract. Dana is a liar but so are Ariel & Nate.

Not sure if I'm understanding the ramblings correctly but it kinda sounds like the UFC is only offering Nate fights with a contract extension/renewal and not just a final fight to end his contract with the company. But I could be wrong because he gave a lot of conflicting info and Ariel didn't ask good clarifying questions.

How do y’all know that he’s announcing a fight?

Is that a Helwani thing? I’ve never heard his show

Almost every single thing that comes out of his mouth has been utter stupidity....I can never tell if he's lying or actually believes his own BS....Does anyone know what he really wants to do?

I don’t care anymore Nate is yesterday news and is way past his prime.

Back