• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nate would of won

watching nate walk in... the look in his eyes!

he would have murdered that wrestler easy.

khamzat ragdolled a 180 lb holland nate and his garbage wrestling would've gotten finished even faster

who had one of the best gas tanks in the game... Khamzat at that pace was good for 1 round...if he didnt get that choke he would have blown his arms out in 1 round...dude gassed in a 3 round fight, in a 5 round fight if Nate survives the first 1,2 rounds i can see him doing dmg later on
Don't forget Nate's scar tissue. He could get a bad cut and TKO stop by Round 2.

Eh, Diaz has better BJJ but Khamzat brute forces his chokes, Diaz would have gotten rag dolled and all the better technique wouldn't have done much for him. Khamzat does sprint to finish though, against the wrong opponent that will bite him.

296357040_435684771936547_7037520304559974758_n.jpg

nate wouldnt of gave up in the 1st round getting choked out
Oh, so he would have went unconscious? Yeah, strange way of winning, but I guess in the Diaz playbook, that's still a win for them

Dont see how you could get that from this

Don't forget Nate's scar tissue. He could get a bad cut and TKO stop by Round 2.
yeah 100%, like am i saying Nate would win easily? of course not, im more trolling than anything, but realistically looking at it, i think it would be safe to say that Nate has better bjj than Khamzat, who is a much bigger and stronger and better wrestler and would ragdoll Nate all night, but if we put the exact same situation/approach by Khamzat, i dont think Nate is ever in that position, and Khamzat just used a shit ton of his gas tank in 1 round with 4 left... so yes i think that style is very bad once you dont hit that home run finish and then forced to fight on the rest of the fight.

He would have got ragdolled like when he fought rory or when khamzat fought leech.
But his fans would say afterwards, "It it were a 15-round fight with no doctor stoppages or TKOs, Nate would've won!"

Back