News Nate was given the keys to Stockton

what has he done besides being a goon?

they should give it to a doctor or something

Last edited:
Nate: I don't know why y'all givin me these keys - ain't no motherfucking gates to get into Stockton. But I'll take em - respect.

Reminds me of the time my employer gave me the keys to lock and unlock our garbage bin.

images

Attachments

• upload_2022-12-4_20-28-57.jpeg
    upload_2022-12-4_20-28-57.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2
how do those keys even work? every lock is different how would one key be they key to everything in the city? do they have like a universal key cut that unlocks any lock? is that what locksmiths use? do they have to carry one key for every town?

So what exactly has Nate done to deserve that? Sure, he throws up the 209 or whatever the hell area code that is up there, but he revels in the fact that it's a gang-infested dump with some of the worst crime per capita rates in the country. What's he done to improve his hood? Lmfao he lives in Lodi and Vegas.

Last edited:
how do those keys even work? every lock is different how would one key be they key to everything in the city? do they have like a universal key cut that unlocks any lock? is that what locksmiths use? do they have to carry one key for every town?
Ask Batman or firefighters

So what exactly has Nate done to deserve that? Sure, he throws up the 209 or whatever the hell area code that is up there, but he revels in the fact that it's a gang-infested dump with some of the worst crime per capita rates in the country. What's he done to improve his hood? Lmfao he lives in Lodi and Vegas.

Bro you think anyone else wants to rep Stockton? If they didn't give him the key next in line would be Rico, the methhead with a heart of gold

Back