Nate talks about steroid allegation

The good ol' Cholo brothers
- Conor McGregor

didn't say shit other than non answers. waste of time watching that

The reporter handled being accused of being on steroids better than McGregor did.

He didn't even shed a tear.

I can't stand this low life TMZ journalist. He is always asking stupid questions trying to get a reaction from the fighters
He should be banned from press conferences

The reporter handled being accused of being on steroids better than McGregor did.

Yeah, he did. But it's different when someone tries to undermine your accomplishments by saying you were on PEDs when you did that. I don't think the reporter could've felt disrespected in that regard by that comment.

"ima call E-40" make good on this claim that would be great. e 40 fonzereli from the bay!!

40-water

earl stevens selections

Diaz was just trolling Conor.

"ima call E-40" make good on this claim that would be great. e 40 fonzereli from the bay!!

40-water

earl stevens selections

"Front row seats at the ultimate fights, Shamrock and Severn"

How can you not love these guys?

I love how the Diaz Bros never do the typical "he's not knocking me out" answer they know it's a fight and anything can happen Nick usually says well if it's time to get my ass whooped then I'll take my ass whooping. Nate said his usual well it's a fight lol.

Man you can tell they are trolling with their smirks. Hop fully Dana doesn't file a libel suit against them and make them even poorer for hurting rep of UFC. You can't talk shit about the whole company who has a bottomless pit of cash to bury you in court.

I think if I cleared 8 fucking randomized doping tests in 2015 under the freaking USADA (of all anti-doping bodies) only to have some douchebag accuse me of juicing I'd be pretty revved, too.

Back