Nate is special.

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't care what you punks say. Nate is special. He does what he loves . Or does what he hates depending on the interview. So what if he likes to fight. Fight fight fight fight fight fight (or hates it). And, he don't give a fuck. He's special so he doesn't have to. He's a special person.

I would agree that Nate Diaz is definitely special. :)

26_125_Open_Workouts.jpg

I would agree that Nate Diaz is definitely special. :)

Damn right. Kid does what he loves. And, if he doesn't love it he doesn't do it. Or, he does it anyway and complains about it. Gotta love it. Always gives it his all. Special dude.

Damn right. Kid does what he loves. And, if he doesn't love it he doesn't do it. Or, he does it anyway and complains about it. Gotta love it. Always gives it his all. Special dude.

I think he means special, as in he probably has his own bus...

I like Nate a lot better than I like Nick. Nate is hilarious, Nick is just whiny.

I bet half the people calling Diaz stupid haven't accomplished anything near what he has...

If you listen to Nate talk back in TUF, he didn't sound like he does now, must be the WARS

Don't care what you punks say. Nate is special. He does what he loves . Or does what he hates depending on the interview. So what if he likes to fight. Fight fight fight fight fight fight (or hates it). And, he don't give a fuck. He's special so he doesn't have to. He's a special person.
You forget the word 'needs' in your thread title.

Special is only a word used for people with intellectual disabilities to make them feel worthy of themselves.

Yeah I am sure TS does not mean Nate is a retard and is actually a big fan of his and admires his high intellect. No way is this a thread for TS to make fun of Diaz. I bet TS life on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back