Nate has never had that much money in his life. Has he been focused on training?

Don't worry for Nate

dm-png.130109

When he was 22 years old and won TUF he got $16k. He planned to buy his mother a house and himself a Cadillac. After making $500k for the last fight he was looking into buying an NBA team.

Conor made all his money only about 1 year ago.
He is also one of the new riches and you can see where he is spending all his money.
U r talking like Conor was always rich
So Conor lost focused his last fight. He was on top of the world and now he is at risk of losing relevance and all negotiation power if he loses to Nate twice.

Nate on the other hand is riding high like Conor was last fight.

Conor is as focused as ever after getting his ass kicked. He wants to keep that paycheck high so its a must win for him. Nate just got his biggest paycheck ever. The dude is probably smoking so much weed, doing all these press tours, going on tv shows. Probably went on vacation several times.

I would not be surprised if Conor knocked him out in 20 seconds.

He rides bicycles with the elderly on the weekends man, dude is focused.

maxresdefault.jpg

In STOCKTON:
IMG_20151203_095055.jpg

Blog-23-920x612.jpg

Well he's not in the shape he was in for the Micheal Johnson fight. That's for sure.
That fight was at 155, then we all should wait the weight in day to judge.
Last time at 170 he didnt look ripped against Conor, but this time he is doing a full training camp.. so he maybe will look different

What a shit thread. You have Mcgregor who has gone out and bought clothes, man purses, jewelry, and cars and you have Nate, who hasn't bought anything extravagant of note, and you're OP is that of Nate has changed LoL

Unlike Mcgregor, Nate hasn't forgotten where he's come from or himself for that matter.

This is Nate from 2 days ago.

13731269_1181110961910170_1628568672_n.jpg

Looks pretty much like he did for UFC 196

So Conor lost focused his last fight. He was on top of the world and now he is at risk of losing relevance and all negotiation power if he loses to Nate twice.

Nate on the other hand is riding high like Conor was last fight.
What makes u think that Nate is riding high ?
Do u think Conor is humble now ? If yes u might be wrong.
With all that money Nate is still wearing black shirts and Conor is trying to insult him with that.
Imo it is Conor who is still riding high.same arrogant guy and he will never change.
He might say it but he will be still the same.
He also said he is humble in defeat and listen to him now

Well he's not in the shape he was in for the Micheal Johnson fight. That's for sure.

He probably would be if he sucked all the water out of his body cutting to 155. that's why guys look SHREDDED before the fight, they're typically dehydrated

He probably would be if he sucked all the water out of his body cutting to 155. that's why guys look SHREDDED before the fight, they're typically dehydrated

The biggest factor has to be body fat percentage. Even after he re-hydrated he was still shredded. I hope he can keep his usual pace cause at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I really think Conor can win this fight... i feel diaz is tired of fighting while Conor is obsessed with it. there in two different stages in life... the conor haters are worst than the fans watch them jump at me now. seriously conor fans are not as obnoxious as the haters.

Wait until he's coming off a win

The biggest factor has to be body fat percentage. Even after he re-hydrated he was still shredded. I hope he can keep his usual pace cause at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but isn't some fat good for cardio? Acting as energy reserves?

I'm sure mcgregor parties way more than Nate. Nate seems like he hangs out w/ the boys at a house. But Diaz bros do marathons , triathlons in their spare time so they are always training something

Back