Nate Diaz's genius-level psychological manipulation of Jorge Masvidal

There are different types of intelligence. Personally, I think being a person that can come out on top of almost ANY situation they might ever find themselves in irl....is far > being able to recite useless facts from memory. Nate (and Nick) are EXTREMELY intelligent people, imo. They might not be book smart....but they are smart.
Nah they dumb

Still trying to figure out how to read? That's cute.

I guess when you're envious that a pro basketballer is THAT much more educated than you all you can do is post pics, huh ?

Go on about his "honorary" degrees again. It was great learning that you cannot read.

giphy.gif

Nate's gonna embarrass Jorge when they get in the cage. Wait and see. I mean, he'll show him all due respect. But he's gonna beat the brakes off him. This is EXACTLY the kind of opponent the Diaz bros salivate over. Somebody that will bring a firefight to them. And Nate's ALREADY gotten Jorge to agree to do exactly that!

A lot of you call Nate stupid... but this dude is playing chess here, not checkers. And it's amazing to watch. He's ALREADY got Jorge right where he wants him. There is now NO WAY Jorge can pull a Condit vs Nick gameplan against Nate. No way. There's too much respect on the line. Now Jorge has GOTTA come at Nate guns blazing.

Winning a straight up firefight against either Diaz bro is literally THE WORST gameplan you can have against either of them. But Nate has now got Jorge where he MUST do exactly that, or risk losing face! It's a masterclass in manipulation and it's awesome to watch. PLUS the fight is guaranteed to be fireworks. This is just outstanding!
Jorge is a decision machine, with a couple glorious stoppages mixed in.

He is fully capable of slowing things down for a dull decision when/if he's outmatched.

Nate's gonna embarrass Jorge when they get in the cage. Wait and see. I mean, he'll show him all due respect. But he's gonna beat the brakes off him. This is EXACTLY the kind of opponent the Diaz bros salivate over. Somebody that will bring a firefight to them. And Nate's ALREADY gotten Jorge to agree to do exactly that!

A lot of you call Nate stupid... but this dude is playing chess here, not checkers. And it's amazing to watch. He's ALREADY got Jorge right where he wants him. There is now NO WAY Jorge can pull a Condit vs Nick gameplan against Nate. No way. There's too much respect on the line. Now Jorge has GOTTA come at Nate guns blazing.

Winning a straight up firefight against either Diaz bro is literally THE WORST gameplan you can have against either of them. But Nate has now got Jorge where he MUST do exactly that, or risk losing face! It's a masterclass in manipulation and it's awesome to watch. PLUS the fight is guaranteed to be fireworks. This is just outstanding!

Im going to bookmark this shit. So we can all have a good laugh afterwards.

I could see Masvidal knocking Diaz out. Diaz wouldn't survive bomb that put Till out.

I guess when you're envious that a pro basketballer is THAT much more educated than you all you can do is post pics, huh ?

Man, predicting children is easy.

Epic.

Now continue on how Shaq has honorary degrees, not a bachelor maters and doctorate he completed. Because reading is clearly too tough for someone if your intellect.

Your jealousy is showing there junior. Maybe if you could read (obviously not going to happen) you wouldn't look like such an idiot.

(whats with retards putting their birth year in their username ? Are they all that basic ??)

Last edited:

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

Nate has been beaten the fuck up standing before, and it can easily happen again.

Plus, Jorge is one of the most experienced veterans around. If something isn't going his way, he'll change it up.

I'm sorry, I like Nate as a fighter, but I cannot imagine him doing anything at "genius" level.
But maybe that's not because Nate is smart, maybe he is just smarter then you.

Man, predicting children is easy.

Epic.

Now continue on how Shaq has honorary degrees, not a bachelor maters and doctorate he completed. Because reading is clearly too tough for someone if your intellect.

Your jealousy is showing there junior. Maybe if you could read (obviously not going to happen) you wouldn't look like such an idiot.

(whats with retards putting their birth year in their username ? Are they all that basic ??)
upload_2019-9-14_0-3-52.gif

People hate on Nate just because he is not fake and well spoken.

Well spoken does not equal smart or genius.

Nate could be a dipshit in life, but genius in fighting and jiu jitsu, like an idiot savant type.

Tacko Fall, Zion Williamson, Shawn Bradley, Yao Ming, Gheorghe Murešan, Slavko Vraneš.
There are plenty of super athletes in basketball, these are just a few of them
Oh wtf? You really don’t know your basketball! Bradley? The guy that was know for getting dunked on. Muresan? Big goof. Vranes? Who tf is that guy (Connor).. taco fall has average skills.

What a load of sherbro fantasy bullshit. Masvidal has never been involved in ‘a firefight’ - he gets his finishes by picking his spots and is guaranteed to do this against a fighter who will bring the pressure to him.

Respect to Nate, but I think he's in for a long night.

Jorge is faster than him and has more tools in the striking department, his hands are very sharp and he should be able to dictate where the fight takes place. He doesn't fold under pressure in the way that many of Nate's opponents do.

iu

I just want to see the fight. :) Hype levels through the roof.

There are different types of intelligence. Personally, I think being a person that can come out on top of almost ANY situation they might ever find themselves in irl....is far > being able to recite useless facts from memory. Nate (and Nick) are EXTREMELY intelligent people, imo. They might not be book smart....but they are smart.
I dont even

I think you're over thinking this just a little bit.

Back