Nate Diaz vs Frankie Edgar

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
who's your money on? I think Frankie would take him down at will and win an easy decision. Unlike Conor, who would probably KO Frankie dead, Nayt's volume striking doesn't pose that much of a threat against a strong wrestler like Frankie.

What the fuck is going on with your spelling?

Edgar either wins a hard fought split decision nail biter or Diaz out boxes him comfortably. I'm more inclined to think Edgar out works him just enough in a 5 rounder

You're literally the only person in the whole words who spells "Nayt". I'm sorry, but your attempt to respond to all the "Conner" threads is just not working.

Frankie fought close stand up with Benson. Benson dominated standup with Nate.

Yes, MMAth, but something there.

Oh, and takedowns.

That's not his fucking name. And neither is "Naythen".

Frankie fought close stand up with Benson. Benson dominated standup with Nate.

Yes, MMAth, but something there.

Oh, and takedowns.

True Frankie's standup isn't that bad, but I would still favour Nayt there comfortably

fuck edgar has a habit of winning fights he shouldn't and hasn't actually been dropped/hurt/close to being finished since the maynard fights

i could see him coming in against diaz with an epic gameplan and pace mixing clinch, wrestling and outside movement but it'd still be an insane feat to pull off

diaz could easily outbox the shit out of him or rock him early. but just based on how great edgar is and how he's actually been a champion and fought many more 5 rders and champion calibre fights, id give it a 50/50

Frankie would blitz him easily. Edgar is on another level and would still beat most (if not all) 155ers quite easily.

Frankie 50-45

About two years ago, I would have seen Edgar for sure, but now I'd take Nate

Nate has gotten huge recently and Edgar has shrunk

who's your money on? I think Frankie would take him down at will and win an easy decision. Unlike Conor, who would probably KO Frankie dead, Nayt's volume striking doesn't pose that much of a threat against a strong wrestler like Frankie.
You should stop making threads please.

nope. You trolls don't even put effort in anymore.

My threads are all legit. You might be mixing me up with someone else. I haven't made any troll threads this is just a fantasy matchup of two ufc fighters in similar weight class.

Back