Nate Diaz the supposedly gangster refused to fight Khabib 3 times, let that sink in...

Three times he chickened out! Where is all that smack talk? Let the truth set u guys free if you doubt.

I thought he grew up in the suburb. I don't think smoking weed makes somebody a gangster.

Nate was cool when he was up and comer, tough as nails, funny unintentionally, good fighter, minus this delusional diva shit.

Diaz would have been thrown on his head and pounded out :rolleyes: Pointless matchup ~ p ~
And waste of the precious little time we had with Khabib before retirement <Oku01>

He proclaimed himself a "gangster", despite being vegetarian, never spending hard time in jail, no experience selling heavy drugs or any serious illegal activities, or any murder attempts on him.

Gangster wannabe sounds about right

Last edited:
When a gangsta finds a hustle that’ll yield more money than simply being a corner boy he’s got to go that route or risk never stepping up. Nate took guaranteed money fights over matching up with a man who’s known for not showing up when it matters most.

<TheWire1>

So, I was going to say that Diaz vs Kurt is one of the best fights you will watch, for me, I loved it, so I kinda just went back to see, because I wanted to say it's one of the best Diaz fights alongside Conor 1 fight, I'm sure there's probably more, Diaz comes to fight, so I went to wiki, and I checked out Kurt's wiki and his personal life says

"Pellegrino and his wife Tara have a daughter named Millie James Pellegrino. Pellegrino also has two other kids Priscilla Pellegrino and Kurt Jr. Pellegrino"

What the fuck is this shit, who says that about someone else's kids, who was it? Lmao, what, is the one true born and the other two born outta wedlock?

When a gangsta finds a hustle that’ll yield more money than simply being a corner boy he’s got to go that route or risk never stepping up. Nate took guaranteed money fights over matching up with a man who’s known for not showing up when it matters most.

<TheWire1>
Yeah sure buddy

I wouldn't sign a contract either knowing I'd get fucking ragdolled for 25 minutes whilst being completely useless.

The Diaz brothers are open books on who they choose to fight. Nick fighting GSP was an anomaly due likely to a big payday.

And Nate fighting Rory... lol.

Theres a difference between not taking a fight cuz ur not being paid enough and not taking a fight cuz ur scared..

Nate literally got into a club brawl and threw chairs at khabibs crew ...hes not worried about fighting anyone..

He is however not gunna fight someone for peanuts after working along time for his rep

Last edited:
We all know what would have happened.

hqdefault.jpg

Khabib fangirl meltdown incoming.

Theres a difference between not taking a fun cuz ur not being paid enough and not taking a fight cuz ur scared..

Nate literally got into a club brawl and threw chairs at khabibs crew ...hes not worried about fighting anyone..

He is however not gunna fight someone for peanuts after working along time for his rep

This is a load of horseshit. Look, I agree that neither Diaz brother is scared of fighting anyone, but they have rarely jumped at the prospect of fighting a legitimate grappler. Smart on their part for sure.

Let's not act like it was all about money. They have been given more opportunities than their skills deserve due solely to the fact that they are entertaining as fuck. But they ducked fights all over the place due to bad matchups.

<TheWire1>
Or he didnt want to get wrestlefucked again. That was my thought.

Back