"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
ThankfulSerpentineAnchovy-size_restricted.gif
HeftyPettyFireant-size_restricted.gif
CavernousLimitedBlackbird-size_restricted.gif
CheapClosedAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

Turned into a panic wrestler.

Panic wrestling against Diaz is generally not a good idea.

ya, pretty much. TBF, I'm pretty sure Tony is still concussed from the Chandler KTFO and those shots put him on queer street. Tony knows you absolutely cannot break posture against an elite front choke player and chill after a TD... but that Tony died in the octagon against Gaethje.

Sucks to see El Cucuy go out looking like a worthless bag of dicks, but at least he didn't get pummeled by The Leech. Li would have mopped the floor with him.

Diaz is the man.

Let’s compare these gifs to the gifs of Khamzat taking down Holland.

This is the first thing I’ve watched and thought was a work in the UFC. Ferguson freaking helps him get the choke. He pushes back forward, into Nate’s guillotine, instead of pulling back and out. Am I the only one looking at this thinking it looks super suspect. All too perfect. Idk

Diaz throwing shots at Eddie Bravo
Eddie Bravo deserves the shots he has coming his way. He's got a much higher opinion of himself and his BJJ than his accomplishments and lineage merit. One of Kron and Cesar's special Ed kids just tapped his best friend and star pupil with a basic sub.

I didn't see the fight but the play by play made it seem like Ferguson was winning the whole time. Did Diaz start to turn it around in the 4th that made Tony shoot? Also how was the fight as a whole?

ya, pretty much. TBF, I'm pretty sure Tony is still concussed from the Chandler KTFO and those shots put him on queer street. Tony knows you absolutely cannot break posture against an elite front choke player and chill after a TD... but that Tony died in the octagon against Gaethje.

Sucks to see El Cucuy go out looking like a worthless bag of dicks, but at least he didn't get pummeled by The Leech. Li would have mopped the floor with him.

Diaz is the man.
Didn't leech just lose to Rodriguez?

I didn't realize Diaz finished the choke with one arm until I saw the gifs. Tony couldn't pop his head out or didn't want to?

I didn't see the fight but the play by play made it seem like Ferguson was winning the whole time. Did Diaz start to turn it around in the 4th that made Tony shoot? Also how was the fight as a whole?

Actually it was competitive.. diaz had more strikes to the head, tony damaged diaz leg a lot. On 2 scorecards diaz was 30:27 ahead, while the other had 29:28 tony ahead.

That is a HUGE feather in Nates cap to submit Tony Ferguson. He was all over that neck. Great choke.

I am surprised Tony got caught that easily but credit to Diaz

Back