Nate Diaz says is brother is retired. But Nick himself said he wants a to comeback.

one is from March the other is from May.

well this whole Diaz thing isn't getting boring is it.

Brown beats retirement home Nick Diaz. Shuffleboard Diaz?

Work with me people.

Well, they're not mutually exclusive statements, really. Nick Diaz can be retired and still have a desire to return. His retirement won't end till he mans up and signs the fight contract with an opponent and a date.

These two need to talk less and fight more.

I don't know to what extent Sherdoggers think Dana is right or wrong about the things he rants about for the most part, but the Diaz brothers is one subject where everything he has said about them is true.

Maybe he's never lied about them but it's still a douche move to offer someone a completely uninteresting fight after they have been a long contributor to the company, and then bitch when they turn a fight down when they don't get paid shit in the first place.

And Dana saying "He's only won 1 fight in a row and wants a raise? How does that make sense?" is such a douche thing for him to say. One was the champ and the other is the always tough Thomson, and everybody has a bad fight from time to time. Dana made no mention of the 19 fights he has put in to help the UFC grow because he is a piece of shit. It's all about "what have you done for me lately...", even from the UFC president himself. Pretty sad, really.

I mean, I would think at any other legit company on this earth you might get special consideration when it comes to any type of renegotiation, when you've been with the company for a very long time and have done great in your line of work (Nate always puts on exciting fights and has been some very good fighters too)...but nope, not for the UFC...instead you just get some fat bald guy talking about how you looked so shitty in two of your last three fights even though they were against 2 of the best guys in the division lol I just don't see how young guys are going to see incentive to be mma fighters with the way the UFC treats guys who have been with the company for so long.

Last edited:
if anything i just want to see those diaz bros fight. If they wanna make money they should strike the iron while its hot. Few more years and they are retired for good.

Maybe he's never lied about them but it's still a douche move to offer someone a completely uninteresting fight after they have been a long contributor to the company, and then bitch when they turn a fight down when they don't get paid shit in the first place.

And Dana saying "He's only won 1 fight in a row and wants a raise? How does that make sense?" is such a douche thing for him to say. One was the champ and the other is the always tough Thomson, and everybody has a bad fight from time to time. Dana made no mention of the 19 fights he has put in to help the UFC grow because he is a piece of shit. It's all about "what have you done for me lately...", even from the UFC president himself. Pretty sad, really.

I mean, I would think at any other legit company on this earth you might get special consideration when it comes to any type of renegotiation, when you've been with the company for a very long time and have done great in your line of work (Nate always puts on exciting fights and has been some very good fighters too)...but nope, not for the UFC...instead you just get some fat bald guy talking about how you looked so shitty in two of your last three fights even though they were against 2 of the best guys in the division lol I just don't see how young guys are going to see incentive to be mma fighters with the way the UFC treats guys who have been with the company for so long.

Do any Diaz fans have jobs? Lol at any decent company renegotiating your contract 6 months after u just signed a new contract. Also most jobs dont give u a choice what work u want to do or who u do it with. The UTC is such an awful job that neither Diaz has ever tried to get a real job

Who cares, I know I don't. When one of them return to fighting in the cage is when I'll care about anything Diaz related

Sounds like the Diaz brothers all right... completely confused and have no clue what's actually happening.

Back