Nate Diaz odds

I would laugh my ass off if he smoked Leon. It just seems like something that shouldn't happen, but would be completely expected from someone as hot-and-cold as Diaz. It'd be funny as hell.

This is probably one of those fights that i'm certain that one specific fighter will win. No matter the circumstances, i don't see a path of victory for nate. Leon would outwrestle nate the whole time and make it one sided. Leon by decision

Nate is going to get pieced up so bad for 5 rounds, that he will wish he had been knocked out in the first round.

Nate isn’t a no weight cut LW.. he’s fighting at his normal weight class.

He’s 6 feet with a 76 inch reach. His frame has always been better suited for 170, especially now that he’s actually lifting weights / is more filled out.

He’s the same size as Nick. Who also used to fight at LW.

That being said, still going with my boy Leon. Just had to get that out of the way,
Reach and height are nothing, there are rangier guys fighting at FW. Nate is a skinny, brittle, small boned fella. People thinking he's big are falling for basic ectomorph optics of skinny joints contrasted to muscle bellies. And they're predominantly the same marks who don't know Conor was cutting extra 3lbs from 190lbs to hit 167lbs for their first WW fight in order to appear as a small FW maxing out at 167lbs, while Nate was never bigger than 180lbs.

But whatever. Those know, know, Those who don't - I can't tell you anything that will change your mind.

And, yeah, Leon wins. Nate's not taking him down and doesn't have the power to hurt him.

Reach and height are nothing, there are rangier guys fighting at FW. Nate is a skinny, brittle, small boned fella. People thinking he's big are falling for basic ectomorph optics of skinny joints contrasted to muscle bellies. And they're predominantly the same marks who don't know Conor was cutting extra 3lbs from 190lbs to hit 167lbs for their first WW fight in order to appear as a small FW maxing out at 167lbs, while Nate was never bigger than 180lbs.

But whatever. Those know, know, Those who don't - I can't tell you anything that will change your mind.

And, yeah, Leon wins. Nate's not taking him down and doesn't have the power to hurt him.

he’s the same size as Nick

It’s that simple

hes a Ww who drained the shit out of himself to hit 155.

calling him a LW who doesn’t cut weight is like saying Poirier is a FW who doesn’t cut weight. Or Mas

Back