Nate Diaz looking better than ever

Nate just hit puberty a few years ago, he is going to destroy all comers for the next 20 years.

giphy.gif

Nate Diaz will win. Then call out McGregor : "Conor McGregor, I took everything you worked for motherfucker. I'm gonna beat your fucking ass for the third time. You know what's the real fight, what's the real money fight -- me. Not these russians that you already punked at the press conference. Ain't nobody wants to see that. You know they beat you already''

I'm just worried about the leg kicks and the 3 rounder

He'd kill Pettit in 5

He looks better than ever and he even sounds better than ever. He actually sounds like the more intelligent person in promo clips. (Taking voice out of consideration)

His head is in it for this one, that's for sure.

Nate is entertaining ..yes....

But God he is extremely overrated......his record is crap, he needs to be beg in order to fight and do normal stuff like "Press Conferences" ......

I'm not sure how Pettis will match with him....but that Nate Cardio is scary.....and Pettis dosen't have a good one.....i think this fight favors him since Pettis hasn't look great in years, he was getting beat up in the Thompson fight until that punch....

This is gonna be a blowout for Nate. Looking better than ever.

Will update with bet slips after raking on the astros run lines and Yankees overs all week.

Yeah did u see his back in the countdown too? Lookin shredded

I like Nate better at 170. Him having to eat mostly vegan to make the weight and ending up like a toothpick is a big reason why he was controlled so easily on the ground in spite of having some of the best bottom game in the division

I think the Diaz bros have moved away from the idea of strict veganism for high level athletes these days.

He's one of those guys where cutting all that weight probably took a lot away from his potential

Nate is entertaining ..yes....

But God he is extremely overrated......his record is crap, he needs to be beg in order to fight and do normal stuff like "Press Conferences" ......

I'm not sure how Pettis will match with him....but that Nate Cardio is scary.....and Pettis dosen't have a good one.....i think this fight favors him since Pettis hasn't look great in years, he was getting beat up in the Thompson fight until that punch....
Considering many people just look at his record and call him a gatekeeper but never actually judge his skillset, id say he's incredibly underrated

Cool if Nate wins and then get a 3 fight against Conor

Yeah did u see his back in the countdown too? Lookin shredded

I like Nate better at 170. Him having to eat mostly vegan to make the weight and ending up like a toothpick is a big reason why he was controlled so easily on the ground in spite of having some of the best bottom game in the division

I think the Diaz bros have moved away from the idea of strict veganism for high level athletes these days.

He's one of those guys where cutting all that weight probably took a lot away from his potential

You know I did brother. We are in for a barn burner. I'm gonna be sitting in Section 223 for this one and cannot wait.

I remember a time when anyone picking diaz in a fight vs Pettis would be laughed at.
Pettis has had quite a decline, though he's still a really good fighter. But I remember a specific interview where he called Nate Diaz an easy payday (when Pettis was champ). I wouldnt have thought it was that much of a blow out back then either, although I favored Pettis back then. I am not sure this time. The layoff for Diaz is likely to be an issue, even with all his experience. If Pettis can impose his kicks and not get tired (which is a good chance in a three rounder) he should do well. Diaz is fairy easy to hit, although he's long and will get you with straight shots all day in boxing range.

Nate finished 50th out of 80 in that triathlon he did...I doubt he's in his best condition ever.

Kinda surprises me TBH. I thought it's a cash grab for Diaz.
It seems he really want to win this one. Last time he got in real good shape was vs MJ and he wanted that win to call out Conor in his octagon interview. Judging by his shape it looks like he wants to do the same now.
But will he call out Conor again for the number 3 or Khabib because of the beef? Welterweight won't be an option with a clear challenger now in Colby.

Kinda surprises me TBH. I thought it's a cash grab for Diaz.
It seems he really want to win this one. Last time he got in real good shape was vs MJ and he wanted that win to call out Conor in his octagon interview. Judging by his shape it looks like he wants to do the same now.
But will he call out Conor again for the number 3 or Khabib because of the beef? Welterweight won't be an option with a clear challenger now in Colby.

Masvidal or Conor for max pay

Back