Nate Diaz let Conor know clearly he isn't having Conor's trash talk

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He let McGregor know ain’t shit popping the swag McGregor brought is the same The Diaz have had for over ten years. Diaz is not scared and yes Conor admithe did train for Nate Diaz how did he know? This is a great day and I can’t hate McGregor for doing his thing -but I’m not gonna forget about Nate Diaz and who he is McGregor ain’t knocking no-body out and he knows it.

there are 1000 threads for conor fans and 1000 threads for nate fans. this thread could have sat in one of them but now i hope it sits in the wasteland

there are 1000 threads for conor fans and 1000 threads for nate fans. this thread could have sat in one of them but now i hope it sits in the wasteland
I'm a long time lurker but new poster. Is there something lower than the wasteland? The wasteland doesn't deserve this babbling boolchit.

Nate accused Conor just to strike a nerve. He just knew that was the last thing Conor wants to hear, so he threw it out there to be funny and get on Conor’s nerves. It worked. Conor got rattled when he should have just said, "Bitch, please." When you get upset like that and have a raw emotional moment the way Conor did, you lose that exchange, though I agree that bringing up his teammates was a good save.

All Nate let Conor know was that he cant compete with Conor at shit talking

One piece of punctuation goes a long way

OP, post would've been better if you used proper punctuation and grammar.

I don't get this 209 thing. Are you taking pride in you upping your credit score recently?

#209 #stockton #thuglyfe #2pac #highsociety #stoner #kush #bongrip #kawaii #hentai #yuri

True Conor can't KO Nate. A FW KOing a WW? Don't make me laugh. Nate is going to show why size matters

Huh? Whut?

I read the OP again... and...

200461.jpg

Ya'll motherfuckers be smoking that good shit. Let me get a hit of that brain cell killer

Don`t be too hard on TS. English clearly isn`t his mother tongue, and whatever his native language, he probably speaks English better than you speak his language.

Or maybe he is from a different planet entirely.

Back