• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate diaz is seriously overrated

This genuinly is not a troll thread just needed to get this off my chest and check general opinion
Why is nate put on such a pedistal on the back of 2 fights against an undersized no cardio mcgregor ?
His record is bang average outside those fights pettis is going too destroy his legs leave him frustrated and lead too nate calling him a bitch call him scared to fight because he got outsmarted yet again is this not obvious ?
Shut the fukk up Weenie

nate is fucking great. dude dosnt have great reaction time. plain and simple. but hes a fuckin damn good fighter and beats plenty "better" fighters on paper. excellent timing

he isnt slow and he has an athletic body, but his reaction time does seem sub par. his defense and timing have come along way. also show good fight iq clinching up were he was clearly stronger

EDIT- i thought u made this thread after the fight, must feelbadman

The question is why is Diaz so underrated? He's been in the low too 10 (the lower part at that) most if his career. He was only removed from being the 3rd best because Dana was in his feelings because Nate wanted more money. Diaz may never win a belt but you're out your mind if you don't think he's a top fighter and future Hof.
usada has boosted nate from bottom top 10 to legit contender.

Last edited:
This genuinly is not a troll thread just needed to get this off my chest and check general opinion
Why is nate put on such a pedistal on the back of 2 fights against an undersized no cardio mcgregor ?
His record is bang average outside those fights pettis is going too destroy his legs leave him frustrated and lead too nate calling him a bitch call him scared to fight because he got outsmarted yet again is this not obvious ?
Wtf are you trying to convey?

Maybe run this garbage through grammerly, proof read it and then not post it you fucking goof

Wtf are you trying to convey?

Maybe run this garbage through grammerly, proof read it and then not post it you fucking goof
makes a bad prediction, get roasted on grammar. ts havin a rough day

makes a bad prediction, get roasted on grammar. ts havin a rough day
Sherdog isn’t a place to be a Conor fan these days, they post weaker shit than Conors left hand

Sherdog isn’t a place to be a Conor fan these days, they post weaker shit than Conors left hand

It's hard to be weaker than Conor's left hand. Old men can take his sucker punch and hardly blink.

He tapped out Jim Miller when jimmy was Top 5, battered Cerrone when he was Top 10, tapped out Prime Melvin Guillard & beat the seriously underrated Josh Neer.
I think u proved TS point. Josh neer n melvin guillard?

His best wins are cowboy, conor and....damn i guess it was jimmy....u gotta dig up a fight from 2012? Lmao

Nate isn't overrated at all, people don't say he's the best fighter out there, they just know he's a hell of a fighter that comes to put on a show. Of course when winning is the end all be all he doesn't do well because his opponents will just hold him down but he's always exciting when his opponent comes to fight. Also, if a man makes the weight he's no longer a blown up anything, he fights at that weight. It doesn't matter if it's his optimal class or not he signed to fight at an agreed upon weight and those wins and losses are legit.

I think u proved TS point. Josh neer n melvin guillard?

His best wins are cowboy, conor and....damn i guess it was jimmy....u gotta dig up a fight from 2012? Lmao
Yes Melvin Guillard & Josh Neer, two dudes who when in their primes were absolute killers. Nate Diaz is a very solid lightweight I never said he was the greatest. Cerrone, Guillard, Neer, Miller & Conor are very good names on the resume and they were all in they’re prime.

I don’t think he is, in a sense that I don’t remember anyone seriously saying he’s goat or anything close.

Well he is better than Anthony Pettis after 2 years.

So?

How is he overrated? By what measure exactly? That he's a popular fighter?

Why was McGregor so overrated.

No this isn't a troll thread, it's a McNugget fanboy thread, which is kind of the same thing.

Nate Diaz is the people's champ. Fuck the other side.

I'm not sure what tonight proved with regards to Diaz's evolution as a fighter.

His weaknesses (wrestling, pure strength at 170, etc...) weren't really tested in this fight because Pettis isn't that type of fighter.

I wasn't too impressed by Diaz he was getting outboxed by Pettis until he gassed out.
He looked great on the ground though but he will struggle to get most welterweights done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back