• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Nate Diaz: "How $%^^in many times are they going to try to bring Conor back from the dead"?

Like he said . I rather have any of my losses than have one loss of some of these guys who get knocked dead.

That's the cold truth lol.

He would have been knocked dead too if there wasn't a ref to save his Diva Ass.

He's really good at pointing out the nonsensical fuckery in simple and precise terms.

He would have been knocked dead too if there wasn't a ref to save his Diva Ass.

Same could say for his or even Nick losses. Most of the fights they loss were due to time and points.

They would win without the ref like you said if there wasn't a break in action. They get stronger as time goes by and their cardio is usually unmatched.

You sound mad , haaà haa

Says he's not currently interested in a Conor rematch but might be after he gets "his ass beat a couple more times like Conor"

Homies last win was against Pettis tf he talking about? He’s out here acting like he’s running game off of a loss where he got skunked like two years ago.

We need Dana and Nate here with Conor's face shooped in the middle. <45>

p11733_p_v10_ad.jpg

The only cold truth there is, is that Nate is a journeyman.

True but atleast he was right about alot of these guys losses . Being ko stiff or subbed multiple times is worse than his losses over all.

I address your comment, are you going to act like he's wrong? I like how people dodge that he is right about that lol.

True but atleast he was right about alot of these guys losses . Being ko stiff or subbed multiple times is worse than his losses over all.

I address your comment, are you going to act like he's wrong? I like how people dodge that he is right about that lol.

It’s a pointless statement, since he still lost. What’s the point of justifying your losses, when it’s not gonna get you a title shot or title? It’s merely a journeyman trying to justify their journeyman status.

Nate pro debuted in the WEC in 2004, SF in 2006, and UFC in 2007. Conor’s professional debut came in 2008. Nate birthed these fools he can say whatever he wants. He’s a true OG of this shit.

So the guy with double digit losses that never won a title started fighting before others and now he’s the godfather of MMA because of that alone?

Garbage logic

Same could say for his or even Nick losses. Most of the fights they loss were due to time and points.

They would win without the ref like you said if there wasn't a break in action. They get stronger as time goes by and their cardio is usually unmatched.

You sound mad , haaà haa

Oh the classic "the diaz bros would never lost if there were no time limit" stance.

Comedy gold.

So the guy with double digit losses that never won a title started fighting before others and now he’s the godfather of MMA because of that alone?

Garbage logic
Talk to me when you reach your 2 month anniversary

Oh the classic "the diaz bros would never lost if there were no time limit" stance.

Comedy gold.

No, you just don't know the difference between competition rulesets.

You can be a good competitor and know ruleset that allows you to win. There's alot of wrestlers who win fights just by takedowns. They do no damage but the ruleset awards top position and win.(that doesn't prove the better fighter, it proves who's the better wrestler)

I know because I'm a head coach in mma and bjj. I've been to hundred of small and big mma shows to know this.

Nate is the fuckin man. Id love to watch him whip Conor again but I doubt Conor would give the fans the fight they want to see. It'd probably be a leg kick clinic for 5 rounds again with Conor winning 48-47.

It’s a pointless statement, since he still lost. What’s the point of justifying your losses, when it’s not gonna get you a title shot or title? It’s merely a journeyman trying to justify their journeyman status.

Because as a fighter losing by points or positioning is not worse than getting ko or subbed multiple times.

It's pretty simple to understand if you're a fighter. Even tapping to strikes is just as bad.

Because as a fighter losing by points or positioning is not worse than getting ko or subbed multiple times.

It's pretty simple to understand if you're a fighter. Even tapping to strikes is just as bad.

Yeah, it’s basically sugarcoating the fact that you were soundly defeated versus losing by a flash KO, which could be construed as luck.

Basically, always losing by decision shows that your skill set is subpar to your peers. That’s obviously why he wants big money fights. He knows he’ll lose, but he wants to hit that lottery if he can in the meantime. He’s a journeyman, bro.

Good fighter though

As long as the casuals still care its endless.
Once the casuals stop caring, so will the ufc

Ugh. Sorry, him saying that "we should have fought a long time ago" when he pulled out of the Dustin fight... and "now the stars have aligned" ... how have they aligned Nate? By you losing and Dustin beating ranked competition consistently?

I always love watching Nate and yeah he is OG, but that sense of entitlement when you're effectively not fighting any longer really isn't a good look.

And he "owns the LW division" ... really? Literally more than 7 years that he's won at all at LW. If fighting previous LWs at WW, he is 3-3 over the last 6 years.

Yeah, it’s basically sugarcoating the fact that you were soundly defeated versus losing by a flash KO, which could be construed as luck.

Basically, always losing by decision shows that your skill set is subpar to your peers. That’s obviously why he wants big money fights. He knows he’ll lose, but he wants to hit that lottery if he can in the meantime. He’s a journeyman, bro.

Good fighter though

Ya, I agree he's a journey fighter but I also agree about how those losses effect fighters .

There's no arguing being ko, tko, and subbed multiple times is worse than losing decisions. That's not even debatable.

Nate is 1-1 since his fights with McGregor.
McGregor is 2-2 since his fights with Nate.
Nate has also been inactive for a year and a half, while McGregor has fought twice in that time frame.

Nate seems poorly situated to be making this particular criticism.

You sound mad , haaà haa
Imagine thinking Diaz would have come back stronger due to his cardio against RDA,Henderson,Josh Thompson, Masvidal.... Lol. That's kinda a lot of pure ass beatings. Ok... He would have beat Clay Guida without a time limit. But that was Guida.

Back