Nate Diaz: He (Conor) gets finished left and right all the time and gets rematch...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Nate did an interview with Ariel and he talked about how the UFC caters to Conor and how most of his losses were to close decisions and yet he gets no rematch while Conor gets finished all the time and still manages to get rematches.

He also mentioned Khabib did the right thing to put his foot down and not cater to him and that he feels that Khabib learned from him to not do what he did which was give Conor the immediate rematch which Nate regrets doing.

Around 14:00 mark:

Nate is a draw because of Conor. Poirier realizes that and took a rematch over a title shot. Nate is bitter because he lost the rematch then got dominated by Masvidal and tricked himself into thinking he only lost because of the cut.

Nate would have been an idiot to turn down the rematch, he never would have had more leverage to negotiate a huge payday.

Nate is a draw because of Conor. Poirier realizes that and took a rematch over a title shot. Nate is bitter because he lost the rematch then got dominated by Masvidal and tricked himself into thinking he only lost because of the cut.
He's probably more bitter that he didn't get the trilogy fight.

Lol @ Nate insinuating that Khabib can "learn" something from someone with much less intelligence in Nate.

He's also not one to complain of Conor's entitlement as he's not far behind if at all, UFC literally made a BMF title and main event to cater to him and Masvidal despite double digit losses each

Nate would have been an idiot to turn down the rematch, he never would have had more leverage to negotiate a huge payday.
"I just beat you're precious boy's ass. I deserve more money" isn't leverage?

False.... Nate was established way before conor lol...

Nick Diaz paved the way for both Nate and Conor to eat today..

Nate beats him in the rubber match...he arguably won the second fight as is...

Conor simply isnt as good without IVs and cutting to 145lbs

Nate went easy on conor - he could have gone for the verbal kill as well after that first fight.

Conor is the mma goat of self promotion and talking his way in to big $$$ fights. But he is woefully average when you stack him up against the all time mma greats in terms of skills, will, and legacy (Fedor, Anderson, GSP, Aldo, Hughes, Sakaraba, Wand, Shogun, jon, Stipe, cro cop, big nog,).

False.... Nate was established way before conor lol...

Nick Diaz paved the way for both Nate and Conor to eat today..

Nate beats him in the rubber match...he arguably won the second fight as is...

lol

McGregor lives in Nates head, and Khabib lives in Conors. While Khabib himself finally gets to live with Tiramisu in his life again.

or smack talk that gets his opponents ruffled to the point they come in to the ring overly emotional.

Pretty hard to smack talk when you're on Video assaulting an old man, have a few rape allegations on you. If he goes back to his old shit talking ways then I'd imagine it would be open season on him in regards to smack talk (I'd imagine dana and the ufc would try to muzzle any talk of that but if I were an opponent or a team I'd make it clear that if wants to cross lines in smack talking that it will be open season on him and that is not good look for a company trying to make in-roads into the mainstream.)

He's probably more bitter that he didn't get the trilogy fight.
I could see it happening if Conor loses again. I like Conor but people pay for dumb fights just because its Conor. Cowboy vs Conor was a shit card and did good.

or smack talk that gets his opponents ruffled to the point they come in to the ring overly emotional.

Pretty hard to smack talk when you're on Video assaulting an old man, have a few rape allegations on you. If he goes back to his old shit talking ways then I'd imagine it would be open season on him in regards to smack talk (I'd imagine dana and the ufc would try to muzzle any talk of that but if I were an opponent or a team I'd make it clear that if wants to cross lines in smack talking that it will be open season on him and that is not good look for a company trying to make in-roads into the mainstream.)

I think after what khabib and now what dustin did... He cant really talk as freely....

Undefeated koing small guys left and right has a way of boosting the ego

Back