• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nate Diaz has never beaten a strong wrestler.

Except the corpse of Gray Maynard.

Hes been ragdolled by RDA, Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Dong Hyung Kim, Clay Guida......

And now he is gonna fight the absolute best wrestler at a weight class he did nothing in?
Except get ragdolled?
Tyron will be the best wrestler he has EVER faced by far. da fuq world am I living in?

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif
t3_3c4pc3

t3_3c4pc3

Ok ok lets not compare Woodley to the red king. I'm sure Woodley would be gassed just watching this gif

The Guida fight was a close decision that Nate should have won. Radgdolled my ass. Still Woodley is a huge favorite here.

Just another day for wwe errr I mean wme I get the two of them confused sometimes.

i dont even see why we need to have threads discussing this fight - its a total joke

And now he is gonna fight the absolute best wrestler at a weight class he did nothing in?
Except get ragdolled?
Tyron will be the best wrestler he has EVER faced by far. da fuq world am I living in?

tenor.gif

The Guida fight was a close decision that Nate should have won. Radgdolled my ass. Still Woodley is a huge favorite here.
More like backpacked all fight Guida did nothing in that fight but hold on.

Nate would do a great job of forcing the action. His takedown defense is questionable, but he might jab the fuck out of Woodley's face...before losing a decision.

Nate's boxing defense consists of using his face to block shots.

Woodley won't need a decision to beat Nate Diaz. I'll actually be surprised if he even breaks a sweat.

Hes been ragdolled by RDA, Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Dong Hyung Kim, Clay Guida......

Except get ragdolled?

t3_3c4pc3

t3_3c4pc3

Nate didn't have his grown man body back then. I'm not saying it wouldn't happen again but Nate is way bigger than he was then. And when was the last time Tyron used his wrestling offensively?

Last edited:
UFC wants him to lose so there can be no Conor rematch.

Well, if Nate wins...guess who he will fight in his first defense...

Tyrun has 1 TD in him before he gasses if Nate can survive the onslaught he outworks him

Nate's boxing defense consists of using his face to block shots.

Woodley won't need a decision to beat Nate Diaz. I'll actually be surprised if he even breaks a sweat.
I agree, it will be a surprise if Woodley actually breaks a sweat.

Except get ragdolled?

t3_3c4pc3

t3_3c4pc3

Haha I forgot how ridiculous that shit was. I remember watching that and thinking about how this was the absolute worst I had ever seen anybody get wrestle fucked. What a mismatch that was.

Except get ragdolled?

t3_3c4pc3

t3_3c4pc3

Tyron's "great" wrestling didn't do him much good against Rory...

Rory actually has higher Takedown accuracy than Woodley does and a much higher takedown average.

Is there a source that Woodley will fight Nate?!?!

If they do, Woodley wins. Inferior height, inferior reach, but come on...

Back