Media Nate Diaz goes off on social media influencer

Is this relevant to the UFC? I am interested in Nate's BS ofcourse, but still not UFC related anymore

why nate trying to talk like tyson?? with accent and pronunciation and all.

It should have ended with Nates section, he tore him down verbally and I agree, you cant talk trash to a fighter and then walk it back stammering "I-I-I respect everyone I-I just w-want to see a g-good fight". Dont walk it back, you said it, own it.

But I have to draw the line at those fucking meat head goons chasing a guy who might weight 95 lbs soaking wet. Real tough guys. You do that just because he was mean to your man?

I dont know where they live, but one day they might try the wrong man, and in America, its safe to assume EVERYONE has something on them. They knew they were chasing a baby gazelle so the threat to them was in the negatives. One day they might cross the wrong man.

I haven’t been out in public in a bit, but is it really getting this bad out there?!

Or am I correct in assuming the begging part was staged? Can a “man” be this much of a bitch?

I haven’t been out in public in a bit, but is it really getting this bad out there?!

Or am I correct in assuming the begging part was staged? Can a “man” be this much of a bitch?
Its possible it was staged, esp if you listen to the audio

but can a guy be a bitch like that? of course.

nate is a fucking can. he needs to shut the fuck up before one of the paul brothers puts him to sleep.
Father Time caught up to Nate. Never considered Nick or Nate to be a can.
Either Paul Should be able to sleep Nate - at least they aren't little punks scared to face him while talking $hit.

N3on has one of the more punchable faces I've ever seen and is always saying some offhand shit like that. I hate that people like him get famous.

Hes a little rat piece of shit exemplary of modern times. Cannot stand streamers and "influencers". Anyone calling themself a "hustler" tryin to get a "bag". Fuck those motherfuckers.

Last edited:
Back