Nate Diaz calling out Conor McGregor

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Let the games begin :D

LMAO dat real shit ahahah

this could be a real fun fight while it lasts, not a chance in hell diaz doesn't drop dirty on 2 weeks notice tho. Wonder if UFC is gonna give him a free pass on all the THC

Nate Diaz has nothing to offer against Connor.

Don't worry, Conor will duck Diaz just like he's ducking Khabib. Over 5 lbs. What a joker this guy is. Hand picked short notice opponents for a paper belt. The only way to go.

.....He's got moxy, I'll give him that....If he had power I would be all over that PPV

Don't worry, Conor will duck Diaz just like he's ducking Khabib. Over 5 lbs. What a joker this guy is. Hand picked short notice opponents for a paper belt. The only way to go.
Mendes was hand picked? Aldo aswell?

Nope, just a) an extremely dangerous ground game with 5 rounds to work with, b) solid volume striking, c) never-ending cardio and d) an iron chin.

Sure, McG will be the favorite, but Nate shouldn't be considered as you have.

Well now that's brave of Conor if he accepts it. Is that a bad matchup for him? It looks like a bad matchup for him. And no title either. McGregor is in for a real war.

Diaz - Conor, you know you beat them already.

Yeah, Nate can predict these things too.

Dude Conor already said he would take the fight. The UFC doesn't want to promote a fighter that has been out for over 2 years. He's not ducking.

IMO...Khabib would destroy him.

My war-boner continues to grow the more I think about this fight.

Gonna be batshit crazy.

Why are people thinking both will fuck with each other's minds?

Diaz has not got the intelligence to do that. It'll be like watching a child have a slanging match with one of his friend's older brother. Diaz will just hurl meaningless incoherent nonsense at McGregor, while McGregor will come up with some genius way of getting under Diaz's skin.

So glad Rogan was there. They were yelling in his ear to cut him off but Rogan ignored them.

LMAO dat real shit ahahah

this could be a real fun fight while it lasts, not a chance in hell diaz doesn't drop dirty on 2 weeks notice tho. Wonder if UFC is gonna give him a free pass on all the THC

I am predicting a tko loss for Nate. The kind where he's just getting beaten on and the ref steps in. Afterwards there will be complaints that the ref stopped it too early.

The heck you say.
If Connor knocks his block off it makes me happy to see Nate get his smart alek mouth shut.
If he beats Conor then that's great too.
Nate looked in best shape ever last fight!
Win/Win

Back