Nate Diaz called the fight fake

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Nate actually has the experience of beating McGregor and negotiating with the UFC. I think he knows how the UFC works better than average sherdoggers

must be true.

In all honesty, logic demands that Dana could never rig a fight because if the fighter ever divulged that a fight was fixed, then the UFC would be destroyed.

..... if fights were rigged then Ronda would still be large and in charge

Nate actually has the experience of beating McGregor and negotiating with the UFC. I think he knows how the UFC works better than average sherdoggers

He did not call the fight fake

He wants another payday. The broken nose and the kick to the head was not fake. All that blood was not fake. Everybody wants to fight Conor because he's the UFC's biggest draw. I watched the fight where I watched GSP vs. Bisping and there was 3 times as many people.

Nate is a gatekeeper and a perennial top 15 (he's not a top 5, maybe a top 10). He wouldn't be anyone in the fight game if not for Conor. These are two facts

P34xJKD.gif

Nate damn near got his legs chopped off by cowboy. He jelly.

Nate is the guy who said "everybody's on steroids". He's also the loyal brother of the guy who to this day throws a tantrum anyone mentions the name GSP. Together they've accumulated more excuses for why they lost and aren't undisputed GOAT champs than they have losses, and they have accumulated a great amount of losses. If some guy at the ESPN desk claimed the fight was fixed I'd consider that more believable than the opinion of a Diaz brother.

Seriously, it's just a way to get himself back into the talk. Ever since he got completely outclassed by Masvidal, nobody is talking about the McGregor vs Diaz trilogy anymore, focus has shifted to guys like Jorge, Khabib, Gaethje and Usman. Even Nate must understand that he needs to be vocal and provocative if he wants another payday like that.

Nate believes everything apart from him and his brother is fake.

must be true.

In all honesty, logic demands that Dana could never rig a fight because if the fighter ever divulged that a fight was fixed, then the UFC would be destroyed.

..... if fights were rigged then Ronda would still be large and in charge

This.

Dana is an absolute shit human being for a variety of reasons, but there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that he would never take part in fixing a fight in the UFC. If it ever got out with evidence, the UFC would be destroyed, and he would face potential jail time.

There's a very, very small handful of fights in the UFC since Zuffa bought it that I believe to be suspect, but if any of them are actually thrown, I believe it to be one of the fighters doing for personal monetary gain.

Nate is a gatekeeper and a perennial top 15 (he's not a top 5, maybe a top 10). He wouldn't be anyone in the fight game if not for Conor. These are two facts
And yet that perennial top 15 stoppef thr biggest draw in mma in 8mins on 10days notice

This version of Conor would litter the floor with the few brain cells Nate got left

Everyone in the MMA community who isn't a conor fanboy knew that 'fight' against Cerrone was fixed.

nate diaz aint the brightest in the room to say the least ... conor TKO him in the 2nd round if the trilogy happens

Nate can barely speak English and sounds like an ex who hasn't moved on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back