Nate Dawg trolls Colby

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or maybe he’s being dead serious, with Nate you never know.

Probably posted already but I can’t see it anywhere so whatever.

68804315_2920344097993056_8690091223592992768_n.jpg

<36>

There’s only one Nate Dogg and he died in 2011...

The whole not-knowing-what-a-D-1-wrestler-is bit was pretty funny. too. i think he just doesn't know things sometimes.

Dude... that Nate Dogg thing is so rubbish. Embarrassing thread. Seems to be a standard here recently, tho

I hope Diaz takes this fight, even Colby knows Diaz is a waste of time because of how easy of a win it would be for him.

Is it 2 weeks ago already?

I was expecting some new trolling post from Nate

Nate Dogg RIP

CunhGhP.jpg

let that man rest, pos

There’s only one Nate Dogg and he died in 2011...

The whole not-knowing-what-a-D-1-wrestler-is bit was pretty funny. too. i think he just doesn't know things sometimes.

stfu, your thread title is still disrespecful

2me8iv4.jpg
Oh no, did I just disrespect a guy who's been arrested for armed robbery, kidnapping, drug related charges, illegal firearm possession, battery assault, threatening a witness, domestic violence, etc etc.

Fuck you and fuck Nate Dogg, I hope he burns in hell where he belongs you triggered cunts.

source.gif

Oh no, did I just disrespect a guy who's been arrested for armed robbery, kidnapping, drug related charges, illegal firearm possession, battery assault, threatening a witness, domestic violence, etc etc.

Fuck you and fuck Nate Dogg, I hope he burns in hell where he belongs you triggered cunts.

source.gif
i'm not sure why you lumped my post in with whatever it is you're gotten to about. all i said was it was funny that Nate Diaz doesn't know what a D-1 wrestler is. i'm not sure why that warrants any reaction at all.

i'm not sure why you lumped my post in with whatever it is you're gotten to about. all i said was it was funny that Nate Diaz doesn't know what a D-1 wrestler is. i'm not sure why that warrants any reaction at all.
It was by accident bro, your post was fine.

Nate doesn't want to fight wrestlers. I thought he would have called out Khabib since they are beefing outside.

Back