Nate: "before conor i was the big star in the ufc" something like that

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
big big big fan of nate since a lot of years, but wtf? Nate was anything in term of "star" in the ufc before conor. I think its a clear fact.

I dnt have the time mark but it was in the 10min of the video. Nate and nick can be in their own world sometime, and conor didnt even react i think he didnt heard that delusional point of view of nate lol.

He was a big star that was extremely underpaid.

I believe he has the most fight on the night awards in UFC history.......They always put him on top of the PPV Cards/Fox Cards...He is simply one of the funnest fighters too watch.

Any MMA fan knows who he was.....Any casual fan knew who he was.....

Only Ronda/Conor/Brock Casual level fans didn't know who he was.

He was a star for the hardcore mma fans, but nate was dyin in 2013. Even had a beef with uncle dana.

Before the johnson fight his career was in danger

Both Diaz bros are highly popular in MMA circles, especially amongst the hard-cores.

But his fight with Conor elevated Nate to an entirely different level, draw-wise. Every casual knows who he is now.

Both Diaz bros are highly popular in MMA circles, especially amongst the hard-cores.

But his fight with Conor elevated Nate to an entirely different level, draw-wise. Every casual knows who he is now.

Thats what i said. He cnt say that before conor he was a star in the ufc, i mean i follow his career since 2011 and before the johnson fight it was hard to see nate messing with his career

diaz bros have always been popular, some fights made them even more popular, thats it I guess

In 2012-2013 when u said u was a nate fan, people was like
"Nate? He sucks" or "nate who? Nick's brother?"

Nate was on 20/20 before Conor. He may have been popular but was not popular enough to demand a higher pay day. Conor realistically is why he got paid now.

diaz bros have always been popular, some fights made them even more popular, thats it I guess

U didnt understand the thread sir.

Yeah nate and nick was always loved, but the average mma fans was either not supporting him anymore or forgot about him like "the tuf 5 winner?" " Nick's brother?" "He sucks!"

The johnson fight was the big step

I've been a huge Nate fan since around the time he beat Rory Markham.

I agree with him. He's been a big deal for a while. Who was underpaid

Listen, despite my avatar, I love Nate. I really do. But no one should take anything he says seriously.

U didnt understand the thread sir.

Yeah nate and nick was always loved, but the average mma fans was either not supporting him anymore or forgot about him like "the tuf 5 winner?" " Nick's brother?" "He sucks!"

The johnson fight was the big step

maybe maybe not I dont know man :D

that can happen to like any fighter I think no matter what almost,
look at ronda now she had a MASSIVE following, 1 brutal loss and long inactivity = no one gives a shit anymore

conor 1 loss away from losing all momentum

you are only as good as your last fight in MMA is what they say lol

I've been a huge Nate fan since around the time he beat Rory Markham.

I agree with him. He's been a big deal for a while. Who was underpaid

U wrong.

He was paid peanuts before the johnson fight plus beside the nate fan club that im a member, nobody was big on him.

Its wrong to say that nate was the big thing before conor joined the ufc. Listen to the video the way he said it was so funny.

Name all the real stars before conor joined, even jones, nate was not "THE" star of the company.

Back