Nate and Jorge aren't even qualified to fight for a "BMF Belt"

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Let's keep it 100

The "BMF Belt" in and of itself is a joke..
But if you're going to actually do it, at least match up 2 guys who deserve to be in that type of fight...

Nate "Drama queen, I need more attention and appreciation, I barely have a winning record and I wasted a part of my career by sitting out and complaining" Diaz and Jorge "I've been an underachieving decision machine/point fighter for most of my career and have now just gotten 2 finishes on the last leg of my career" Masvidal don't deserve that shit...

IMO Cowboy vs Gaethje is more of a BMF Belt worthy fight ....

Its also a slap in the face to guys like Tony and Max who have been going to war year in and year out knocking fucking heads off and leaving opponent after opponent bloody and broken...

Fuck you casuals and hype machine.

Let's keep it 100

But if you're going to actually do it, at least match up 2 guys who deserve to be in that type of fight...

Nate "Drama queen, I need more attention and appreciation, I barely have a winning record" Diaz and Jorge "I've been an underachieving decision machine/point fighter for most of my career and have now just gotten 2 finishes on the last leg of my career" Masvidal don't deserve that shit...

Its also a slap in the face to guys like Tony and Max who have been going to war year in and year out knocking fucking heads off and leaving opponent after opponent bloody and broken...

Wow. This belt made so many crybabies to open ranting threads.

BMF = Butthurt Moaning Fans

Lets keep it 100

Its just marketing.
Its a nonsense belt and who you want to fight for a nonsense belt subjectively..
Well yeah who cares. Just make up titles yourself for fights you deem more "baddest"

Gaethje vs Cerrone definitely is more qualified....ill give you that

ChiefRadiantEgret-size_restricted.gif

Let's keep it 100

Nate "Drama queen, I need more attention and appreciation, I barely have a winning record and I wasted a part of my career by sitting out and complaining" Diaz and Jorge "I've been an underachieving decision machine/point fighter for most of my career and have now just gotten 2 finishes on the last leg of my career" Masvidal don't deserve that shit...

casual detected. and likely manlet.

Making fun of you publicly = crying?

Yes.
You're complaining/crying , they can be used synonymously.
This is to be expected as you always talk shit and get disrespectful on here.
Go make some more WMMA threads or something.

The funny part is if someone like Colby came up with the idea everybody would have been oh a fake belt is so lame and cringe.

Yes.
You're complaining/crying , they can be used synonymously.
This is to be expected as you always talk shit and get disrespectful on here.
Go make some more WMMA threads or something.

That's funny, I offended you so much that you actually started to stalk me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back