Nate and Dustin are Mad Because....

phatron

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana told them that Conor/Khabib would be headlining the MSG card and they would be the alternates if one of them dropped out.

That's why they both said fuck the ufc after the connor/khabib promo

Can't really blame 'em...who wants to be used like that?

#1 Dustin isn't pissed off

#2 What do you base this on?

#3 Everyone with a grain of sense could see it was happening at 229 I'm pretty sure they were aware of that.

#1 Dustin isn't pissed off

#2 What do you base this on?

#3 Everyone with a grain of sense could see it was happening at 229 I'm pretty sure they were aware of that.
Bingo!

Nate is just doing his normal routine of storming off when McGregor is shown, in order to ensure a red panty night once more.

Dana told them that Conor/Khabib would be headlining the MSG card and they would be the alternates if one of them dropped out.

That's why they both said fuck the ufc after the connor/khabib promo
Khabib and McGregor are on the Oct Vegas card..

WJV3.gif

Nate left before the end of the promo.

This is his way of promoting the fight. I cant wait for Nick Diaz throwing in the towel one more time. What an embarrassing bunch of entitled punks.

Nate left before the end of the promo.

This is his way of promoting the fight. I cant wait for Nick Diaz throwing in the towel one more time. What an embarrassing bunch of entitled punks.

How are they entitled, and what exactly do they owe you? Diaz was the only entertaining part of that little conference.

How are they entitled, and what exactly do they owe you? Diaz was the only entertaining part of that little conference.

Maybe for you. Certainly not for me. He thought he was the big show, when he entered late, but he has not an ounce of the charisma to lead a show. He is a good side piece to Conor though, I will admit.

The guy is 19-11, and thinks he's a world beater. I'd like to see the punk man up and sign up versus Khabib or Lee, instead of acting like a tough guy when he has his 10 friends to back him up.

Poirier is the perfect match up in the division for him, and suddenly he has the balls to come back after two years. Nick and Nate will both blame the world than themselves for their mistakes.

01.) Nate is mad because of the NY tax rate.

02.) Dustin was just mocking Nate.

Maybe for you. Certainly not for me. He thought he was the big show, when he entered late, but he has not an ounce of the charisma to lead a show. He is a good side piece to Conor though, I will admit.

The guy is 19-11, and thinks he's a world beater. I'd like to see the punk man up and sign up versus Khabib or Lee, instead of acting like a tough guy when he has his 10 friends to back him up.

Poirier is the perfect match up in the division for him, and suddenly he has the balls to come back after two years. Nick and Nate will both blame the world than themselves for their mistakes.

I don't know what these mistakes are. Both of them have done pretty well to push themselves into the forefront of multiple weight classes, so whatever personal issues you may take with them, they seem to be doing well enough.

Nate just wants Conor to bless his bum life once again

First he walks out of the press conference because they announced the Conor/Khabib fight. Now this shit.

<{hughesimpress}><36>

Nate should have fought a long time ago.

First he walks out of the press conference because they announced the Conor/Khabib fight. Now this shit.

<{hughesimpress}><36>

This thread was already posted ten times at 5:29 Aug. 3.

Basically this. If you think Nate is cool you are either a fucking loser or a 14 year old. Diaz should be thankful he's getting big fights and paydays because he's not that good and will probably retire with a .500 record.

Back