Nate @+260 vs McGregor

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Who are you guys betting on with these odds?

Let me hear your reasoning! This is such an interesting fight and it is a lot closer than most would think. Hopefully McGregor becomes a bigger favorite come fight time.

I'm surprised his odds are that good, i'd expect that to be the odds with a full camp.

conor because i dont want to lose money.

really expected the odds to be different than that. i'll put a little on conor i think.

I might bet on nate I think this is a close fight. He lost to DHK and Rory via UD at WW. I don't see conor out boxing nate but I will be the first to say way to go if he does. Nate is gonna be the biggest guy Connie has ever fought.

It's complicated.

Assume that Nate has essentially no time to prepare for a 5 round fight. You can't go into heavy sparring right now, and even if you could, there is a week and change before media obligations and fight week begins.

Only a handful of people know if Nate got back into serious training after beating Johnson. His last fight was the middle of December so lets assume he took a few weeks off and then you have the holidays.

If he spent January and the first half of February staying sharp despite not having a booking, he might be a decent bet with Conor as a heavy favorite.

Right now I don't see much value in +260.

If Nate ends up somewhere in the +400 > I'm going to put some money down.

Back