NASA just released a video for its return to the Moon

Uranus never gets the credit it deserves...
Uranus%E2%80%99+Structure+Atmosphere%3A+H2+%2C+He%2C+CH4.jpg

Uranus is on the tip of everyone's tongue yet we never bring it up in serious conversation....well that is all about to change

Honestly, I wish we would spend more capital on sending robots to Enceladus, Titan, and Europa to find life there before we start sending our life to Mars.

oh no, there is no life there but it would be cool to check out

Why go to the frigging moon again if we're not going to establish a permanent installation on the surface? I'm sick of these short sighted missions that yield little in the way of establishing a framework for future advancement. If you're going to flush billions down the shitter at least get something lasting out of it.

I'm talking sustainable, upgradeable structures not rovers, instrumentation and emergency equipment.
Those things will be the first step in creating some infrastructure that will facilitate human occupation at a later date.

I'm talking sustainable, upgradeable structures not rovers, instrumentation and emergency equipment.
Ah, that is what 'Human Rated Systems' are used for. It accommodates human needs. There are different variations of this system. If you can have it on the International Space Station, you can have it on the moon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back