• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime NARF's Insurrection megathread (598 arrested so far. At least 24 in August 2021)

While any single riot did not even compare to the capital insurrection, when you add all of them up with the violence and destruction, you would at least expect some modicum of investigation into going after the violent rioters, but they seem to be untouchable and protected. On a local level, they tried to identify some of the rioters, but they just let them out anyways. Again, the events are not equal so I would expect all resources to go after the insurrectionist assholes who were mostly too stupid to wear masks, but the response to anqueefa and blm has been pathetic
Yeah Sherbro, off topic, but I seriously thought that the far left trying to burn down the country over the summer would obviously steer some of the middle voters away from the left. To my surprise it didn't happen. Or at least not enough.

That's why I've been spending a lot of time in Brazil and away from the US lately. And NOT because there are so many Trump fans here (which there is a SHIT TON of here in Brazil). I just feel the need to stay away from the nonsense and watch from afar.

Yeah Sherbro, off topic, but I seriously thought that the far left trying to burn down the country over the summer would obviously steer some of the middle voters away from the left. To my surprise it didn't happen. Or at least not enough.

That's why I've been spending a lot of time in Brazil and away from the US lately. And NOT because there are so many Trump fans here (which there is a SHIT TON of here in Brazil). I just feel the need to stay away from the nonsense and watch from afar.

I would have thought the riots and defund the police would have hurt them more, but it really didn’t because trump is so hated. I am conservative or lean that way and I couldn’t vote for him. But the amount of shit the left has gotten away with this year has made me sick. There was a video just yesterday where several people were shoving and spitting on an officer. I wanted so badly to see that officer kick the attackers in the shin or spray the shit out of them. They have been allowed to get away with so much they are growing can more bold.

<JonesLaugh> Wah wah wah. Eat a bag of dicks. If you're dumb enough to participate in any protest at this point, expect stupid prizes.

Smooth brains gonna smooth brain.

Wait these people aren't being caught and released like the thousands of ANTIFA and BLM folks that burned, looted, and ransacked major cities around the country? I wonder why that is.

Good defense to play the Trump card, wise attorney.
Because ransacking the Capitol is taken more seriously than ransacking a local Target

This dude is stupid and acted on his own accord. I have no sympathy for him.

How long will he be in there though?

As the late, great, Bernie Mac once said....

"Ever..."

Timestamped.

Last edited:
Sure.

Hello Federal Building in Portland! How does it feel to not be the Capitol where they certify our Presidential elections on January 6th, the day our elections are certified?

You can be cheeky all you'd like, but if you're gonna simp for these BLM clowns at least get your facts straight.

You can be cheeky all you'd like, but if you're gonna simp for these BLM clowns at least get your facts straight.
Why do you guys keep bringing up BLM? They are from an entirely different scenario with an entirely different set of dynamics and circumstances.

This topic is about the Capitol Riots. Do you think that constantly injecting BLM into this discussion is somehow going to make the events from January 6 magically disappear?

Why do you guys keep bringing up BLM? They are from an entirely different scenario with an entirely different set of dynamics and circumstances.

This topic is about the Capitol Riots. Do you think that constantly injecting BLM into this discussion is somehow going to make the events from January 6 magically disappear?

Its a blanket statement.

Much like Q Tards.

Stop splitting hairs. Just admit that both sides have been acting like complete imbeciles for the last 4 years.

Its a blanket statement.

Much like Q Tards.

Stop splitting hairs. Just admit that both sides have been acting like complete imbeciles for the last 4 years.
Still have to bring them up I see.

OK, tell you what. Despite being generally peaceful, The BLM movement, produced and incited a lot of real assholes who deserve to do some serious prison time for their looting and arson.

The Capitol Riots on January 6 are similar. There were plenty of people who simply wanted to march and protest and had no intention of committing any crimes. However, just like the BLM protests incited a small percentage of people to violence, so too did the Capitol Riots. And that small number of Capitol Protesters who resorted to terrorism were incited by the President.

Still have to bring them up I see.

OK, tell you what. Despite being generally peaceful, The BLM movement, produced and incited a lot of real assholes who deserve to do some serious prison time for their looting and arson.

The Capitol Riots on January 6 are similar. There were plenty of people who simply wanted to march and protest and had no intention of committing any crimes. However, just like the BLM protests incited a small percentage of people to violence, so too did the Capitol Riots. And that small number of Capitol Protesters who resorted to terrorism were incited by the President.

I think its easier to say they're both faux movements used by idiots who have nothing better to do with their lives.

Q Tards going to prison over a corrupt retard like Trump and BLM people doing the same over a dead criminal like George Floyd.

If these people had hobbies and loved ones, we'd all collectively be better off.

I think its easier to say they're both faux movements used by idiots who have nothing better to do with their lives.

Q Tards going to prison over a corrupt retard like Trump and BLM people doing the same over a dead criminal like George Floyd.

If these people had hobbies and loved ones, we'd all collectively be better off.
Fair enough.

The CEO of Gorilla Glue didn't send out fiery messages to all their customers saying that it's an outrage that hair sticks up and refuses to obey our orders and that we need to fight back with our glue bottles in hand. Trump held a rally spouting incendiary nonsense about the nation being taken over by traitors and then literally told his idiot supporters to march on the Capitol to stop it from happening.

But the glue?

Was Gorilla Glue misleading people into thinking it was for hair?

Trump is responsible, but these idiots are responsible as well for being conned.

Guerila glue

Back