Naoya Inoue vs Jason Moloney set for Oct. 31

inoue timed him beautifully with that right hand.

for the minute before the finish, he kept slipping the jab to the right and i was saying he'd counter it with a right cross and put him away. instead, he slips left and just lights him up with that hook. gorgeous shot, put him right out of there.

it kinda looked like moloney might be able to take his power for a while, but i honestly don't think anyone can at that weight if he lands flush. the guy is tiny and he hits like a fucking truck. it's ridiculous.

What a perfect rear hand counter. He slips inside the jab and delivers a huge rear hand that totally robs Moloney of his senses. This is a great KO and would be a candidate for KO of the year except for Tanks devastating KO of LSC.

Did you guys see the tweets on the big screen during the fight? The tweets were saying that Maloney is about to get knocked out. He could have gone back to his corner and glanced at the screen and saw that. That’s a bit off-putting and disrespectful imo, but he’s a fighter so he probably didn’t pay much attention to it. I still don’t like it though.

Did you guys see the tweets on the big screen during the fight? The tweets were saying that Maloney is about to get knocked out. He could have gone back to his corner and glanced at the screen and saw that. That’s a bit off-putting and disrespectful imo, but he’s a fighter so he probably didn’t pay much attention to it. I still don’t like it though.
I have to imagine a warrior in the middle of battle isn't looking at what idiots on Twitter say.

Reactions: Po
true. still, the producer (or whoever the fuck is responsible for that gigantic screen) should know better than to display that shit up on it.

it's just so classless.
Yeah it's not a good look having it on huge screens.

Inoue looked great last night. Could have used a little more head movement, but he looked fantastic otherwise. His footwork looked sharper as well. I believe the fight with Donaire made him evolve even further. His right hand is a thing of beauty! What a knockout!

Tweets popping up during fights/sports is one of the most annoying trends in the last year or so. I get why they do it but god damn is it annoying.

Great fight by Inoue. He is really special and he might be the best fighter in the game. But where does he go to prove it? JFE-Chocolito winner would be significant, but are there by other p4p fighters that are reasonable matchups for him?

I wish Inoue stayed at Superfly to against Estrada/Chocolatito/Srisaket before moving up

i think they're lucky he didn't.

estrada and chocolatito may be better boxers, but i'd wager he KOs all three of them, along with cuadras.
there's a reason so many guys turned him down at SFlW

Back