Nancy Pelosi says that Dem activist running in NM would be first ever Native American in congress

Limit Smasher

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Is she intentionally throwing Pocahontas under the bus or just more proof of senility?

Solid burn, intentional or not.

You know what's funnier. I went to wikipedia to look up Native American congresspersons. There was over a half dozen. But none of them were Elizabeth Warren. Go figure. ;)

But seriously, I even remember Ben Nighthorse Campbell from Colorado. I lived in the State during his tenure in the Senate. He started at a Rep in Colorado.

If DRumpf gets to pretend to be an adult, I see no reason why
Warren can’t pretend to be an Indian.

Nobody believes Pocahontas. <Lmaoo>

I don't think this was intentional, this is the same woman that said you had to pass a bill to see what's in it.

What's the problem with Warren claiming to be some <1/8 fraction native American?

Lots of pure looking white people have small fractions Indian blood.

What's the problem with Warren claiming to be some <1/8 fraction native American?

Lots of pure looking white people have small fractions Indian blood.
I think the reason people are annoyed about it is because she used this so called "minority status" to her academic and professional advantage. She's never apologized for it and continues to deny that her claim to being a minority is false, fabricated and based on nothing provable. She has no proof she's even anywhere near 1/8 Native. If I recall correctly, her only evidence was a missing and non-verifiable 1800's era marriage license that, if true, would actually place her at around 1/32 Native.

Back