Media Name This Grappling Position

This happened at the end of the first round of Yoder vs Granger. Give this unusual grappling position a name.
mwaDjo8.jpg

(The picture looks like that because I used my cell phone to take a picture of the TV.)
Garry Tonon calls it the "Front triangle late escape"

It's a pretty common position.

It's just a triangle attempt by Yoder. That's all it is. Granger just defended it by leaning back to relieve pressure and then hooked around Yoder's top to hold it in place.

You don't see the men pull this sort of stuff much because you need a fair bit of flexibility to stay there if you're Yoder, and Yoder is really flexible.

I used to be crazy flexible when I was younger and training BJJ. I used to do this sort of crap all the time.

Or it's just a reverse upside down 69 position by the lasses.

This happened at the end of the first round of Yoder vs Granger. Give this unusual grappling position a name.
mwaDjo8.jpg

(The picture looks like that because I used my cell phone to take a picture of the TV.)
Lmaooo to be fair, it saved her from that triangle armbar that was pretty much locked in. After that the whole fight turned into a joke lmaoo

mwaDjo8.jpg

Reversed 69?

Rug munchers paradise

I saw the thread title and knew it was going to be about this moment from Yoder-Granger. Lol

Back