1. TJ will lose it first
2. Pettis
3. Hendricks
4. MM
5. Rousey
6. Aldo
7. Jones
8. Cain

So you think the two divisions with the highest turnover of champions will be the last to lose the belts? No way.

1. Pettis
2. Hendricks
3. Cain
4. Weidman
5. Jones
6. TJ
7. Rousey
8. MM
9. Aldo

As much as I really like TJ and was so glad to see him win. Barao looked like death at the weigh in and was very slow in the fight.

TJ is the "least" talented champion in that list.

Barao always looks like death at the weigh ins lol. It is not lime TJ got lucky.. he completely outclassed barao.

Aldo
Hendricks
Jones
Pettis
Mighty Mouse
Dillashaw
Rousey
Cain
Weidman

Hendricks
Jones
Aldo
Mighty Mouse
Dillashaw
Pettis
Weidman
Cain
Rousey

You just know they're gonna build a Faber/Dillashaw fight and Faber wins.
Depends when Jones fights DC.
Machida gonna handle Weidman.
There's a couple of killer Cubans waiting in line.

Looking ahead this year:

1) Weidman - He's got the biggest challenge of any champ right now
2) Aldo - He should win but he's been looking a bit sluggish/aloof lately. Mendes is hungry.
3) Hendricks - Will probably be fighting Lawler again in another close one
4) Pettis - Gil may be able to outwork him and tire him out.
5) Jones - Gus might be able to make adjustments and outbox Jon to a decision.
6) Cain - The layoff could give him problems with Werdum. Always a chance he gets caught in a sub.
7) Demetrious - The fight with bagautinov is a squash match.
8) Honda - GOAT

the one who is least likely is Rhonda, that is all

This. Any list that doesn`t put Ronda last is wrong. Cain has already been KOed and there are a lot of heavy punchers in that division. But Ronda is young and miles above her competition; she will reign for a long time.

Jarl

This. Any list that doesn`t put Ronda last is wrong. Cain has already been KOed and there are a lot of heavy punchers in that division. But Ronda is young and miles above her competition; she will reign for a long time.

Jarl

Just for the sake of argument, Ronda could easily become a little distracted/unfocused IMO while the rest of the girls are pretty hungry for what shes got.

Aldo
Pettis
Jones
Hendricks
MM
Dillashaw
Rousey
Weidman
Velasquez

I don't see Weidman losing for a long time and don't see Cain or DJ/MM losing for a while either. TJ looked PHENOMENAL against Barao who is a hell of a fighter himself.

1) Jones (fights Gus next then Cormier if he beats Gus, GOOD LUCK! :icon_lol:)
2) Hendricks (I think Lawler beats him in the rematch and some others have a shot too)
3) Pettis (Is always inactive, though I love him as a fighter, but that division is tough)
4) TJ or Aldo

Weidman
Hendricks
Jones
TJ
Cain
MM
Pettis
tie between Ronda and Aldo

Yep, that's pretty damn close to what i have right now as well. Except i'd have a it as a tie for Aldo/Pettis in 2nd to last, with a tie between MM/Ronda for last, both for the same lack of challengers due to numbers.

Always love these...

1. TJ will lose it first
2. Pettis
3. Hendricks
4. MM
5. Rousey
6. Aldo
7. Jones
8. Cain

1. Weidman (to machida)
2. Velazquez
3. Hendricks
4. Dillashaw
5. Jones
6. Pettis
7. Aldo
8. Johnson
9. Rousey

The middle area is tough. I think rousey with the least competition is the safest champ, followed by Mighty Mouse.

I think machida will beat Weidman, plus heavyweight is too unpredictable and same with welterweight now.

1. Weidman
2. Jones (DC)
3. Pettis
4. Velasquez
5. Hendricks
6. M Mouse
7. Dillashaw
8. Rousey
9. Aldo

Barao always looks like death at the weigh ins lol. It is not lime TJ got lucky.. he completely outclassed barao.

I don't recall seeing him that bad, I felt for his health as he walked on and kept his boxers up :icon_lol:

You're completely right, TJ outclassed Barao in every department but I still stand by my comment as the least talented champion in the UFC. I think If they all fought on the same night and I had to pick 1 guy to lose, I'd pick TJ.

I hope he stays champ for a while because I quite like him but I'm just stating my opinion.

Weidman (to Machida)
Cain (to Werdum)
Jones (Gus or DC)
Hendricks (his next fight)
TJ (Within 2 fights probably)
Pettis (Khabib)
Ronda
MM
Aldo (He only can lose if he moves up)

Back