Name ONE Underrated Song

Almost criminal these guys are not more well known.

Solid band! But then sooooo many bands went under the Radar just because they were a bit ahead of their time or didn’t know how to sell themselves or just down to bad luck.

This guy made great fucking Synth shit 5 years before it had its revival.

No one cared but me and some other nerds. And it’s raw, yes, but really good aswell.

Last edited:
Most people know the 80's band Berlin. When they broke up in 1988, the bassist and drummer started a new band called The Big F. They released a couple of albums, toured with Soundgarden but never really made it. I remember i dug their debut CD out of the used bin at the record shop I was working at and was pleasantly surprised.

I don't know if it's really underrated, since it isn't the best known song, but this song is phenomenal, and should have gotten widespread radio play.

One over all - Love me again by John Newman .....to many it's just another pop song , but if you listen carefully, you can sense the intensity of love, life and tragedy all in one in it. Overwhelming arrangements, melody and harmonic lines make it a masterpiece

I googled 'Top 20 The Offspring' songs. This wasn't on the first list I clicked on, so this qualifies for being underrated.

Back