• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name one thing you'd like to see more of in fights.

More pants shitting, that's hilarious!

fedor_angry.gif
ContentKnobbyLabradorretriever.gif

More jumping into guard while trying to knock someones head off. Poor Nogs

Agreed, but I'm sure this is a fear

tumblr_n11tnlXgOr1shderao1_400.gif

Disqualification for constant eye pokes and also i'd like to see less oblique kicks.

sportsmanship and competent refs and judges especially

Judges may be one of the most fucked up things about the fight game.

Elbows in the clinch. Elbows punishing bad takedown attempts. Elbows during clinch separation. Elbows and knees to the body on the ground when an opponent turtles instead of punching their arms.

Elbows.

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

Eye for an eye rule.

Free eyepoke for eyepokes

Same thing for groin shots.

i like guys like jeremy stephens who will go for a flying knee or a huge uppercut like its the thing to do

Isn't it, though?

it fuckin should be.

he takes alot of risks,to land a one hit ko,its not easy to fight a guy willing to do that at a moments notice..sure is fun to watch him tho.

The pro wrestling fan in me would like to see more slams, even though they don't really do much.

...and spinning shit.

Fighters changing up and or showing desperation when they're clearly down on the score cards and what they've been doing hasn't been working.

For a recent example Rothwell vs JDS or many of Hendo's decision loses need more of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back