Name a list of opponents the UFC can feed to Rhonda for the coimg years.

cheesburger, taco, pizza, burrito, hot dog, and french fry.

xlarge.jpg

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-09-24-12-12-58-44-600.jpg

Honest I don't know the name of many female MMA fighters. I never even heard of Carmouche.

But I guess that is what the UFC are trying to do, increase the awareness and recognition of female MMA.

Amanda Lucas is new, but with some experience maybe she can be "a new hope" for UFC's WMMA division.

Except that she's huge. Last I heard anything about her she was looking to possibly cut down to the 145lb division.

Those pictures that everyone always post are about as relevant as this one is of Joe Riggs.

ritc-riggs.gif

Alexis Davis would probably beat Rousey.

i like alexis davis and julie kedzie, they have great personalities, kedzie has great standup, but I think they would both get subbed rather easily, Ronda will be on top of the mountain for awhile

cheesburger, taco, pizza, burrito, hot dog, and french fry.

xlarge.jpg

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-09-24-12-12-58-44-600.jpg

she doesn't wear extra weight well at all, i know some women who'se face look the same at 135 and 155, but ronda blows up with any extra padding

Name a list of opponents the UFC can feed to Rhonda for the coimg years.

Don't know who the UFC plans on coming over.

aside from her next Urijah Faber I can only thing of Carmoche and Cyborg?

The very start of this thread is the very reason that the UFC's female division is a joke.
No one cares about the fight, they just want to see Ronda's manly body.

Biggest threats are Cyborg, McMann, not necessarily in that order.

Maybe that can feed her some estrogen. Those hips and shoulders are gross.

I don't ever expect the Cyborg fight to happen so she will probably challenge and dominate the rest of female MMA fighters that aren't a real threat.

K well i do expect the fight to happen and i expect Ronda to get KTFOed

ronda-rousey-nude-espn.jpg

I don't ever expect the Cyborg fight to happen so she will probably challenge and dominate the rest of female MMA fighters that aren't a real threat.

And how would say Gina do, is her sub game up to par?

The bottom half of that picture (below the belly button) doesn't look anatomically correct. I'm guessing the magazine used photoshop?

I know it's not realistic, but I would like to see Gina Carano make a return to MMA in the UFC.

miesha tate rematch, sara mcmann, cyborg, coenen...that plus the carmouche fight could be stretched out 2 yrs if they wanted...

Sara is Rondas toughest fight style wise........she is the only female that has the ability to dictate where the fight takes place........and she has a rocket for a right hand.

Back