Name a card better than this supposed 5/9 lineup

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I'm speaking 100% hypothetically. I know the odds of this thing coming together, completely intact moreover, aren't good. Still, should it occur, I can't remember a full card top to bottom that was better. Not saying it's the event I'm the most excited for of all time, but I've never seen one so full. There isn't a fight I won't be watching with interest.

Here is the supposed card...
  • Ferguson vs. Gaethje

• Cejudo vs. Cruz

• Nunes vs. Spencer

• Francis Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik

• Jeremy Stephens vs. Calin Katter

• Cerrone vs. Pettis

• Hardy vs. Yorgan de Castro

• Oleinik vs. Fabricio Werdum

• Carla Esparza vs. Michelle Waterson

• Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Uriah Hall

• Vicente Luque vs. Niko Price

• Charles Rosa vs. Bryce Mitchell
https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/...ent-dana-white-eyes-9-next-event-tbd-location

Last edited:
Dirty stacked

Any card that actually happens.

Should replace Hardy fight with Overeem vs Harris
<5>

you couldnt even post the lineup in your own OP? you just assume everyone has it memorized?

ban.

also, this card isn't happening. zero point even hypothesizing.

Nunes vs Spencer, who cares?
The rest: 9/10

Honestly? UFC 238.

I don't care about Nunes - or her opponent, Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik, Cerrone vs. Pettis, and the rest.

Outside of Cruz vs. Cejudo (would have been much better a few years ago) and Gaethje, this card is mediocre.

Substitute masvidal vs usman for Tony gaethje and you're cooking with gas. That substitution saves lives. That main event bodes badly for the khabib tony fight in many ways.

I've seen the supposed card and I'm a bit tough on these things ( almost to a fault) but I see a good solid card. Yes, there are alot of relevant fights but I would not attach some lofty labels to card..... but , again, that's me.

Honestly? UFC 238.

I don't care about Nunes - or her opponent, Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik, Cerrone vs. Pettis, and the rest.

Outside of Cruz vs. Cejudo (would have been much better a few years ago) and Gaethje, this card is mediocre.

You got to be kidding... at least half of 238 was garbage

They are just throwing names out there. How many are actually signed to fight? 1...2?

Back