Name 5 men that Amanda could beat realistically

Hmm CM Punk would have 30 or 40 lbs on her but he does have a lot of concussions and poor skills.

I still think Punk might be the favourite. I don't think anyone would want to watch him sloppily lay on top of her

Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Cyborg, Kevin Nash, and Hillary Clinton.

There might be some lower level 125ers in the ufc she can beat. Seriously. Her striking is legit and she is only getting better.
People itt giving her a prayer against any male fighter does not train. I have never been legit tapped by any female ever, in 10 years of training.

Legit professional fighters?
Probably none.

Freakshow fights against celebrities, youtube personalities or average Joe's. Probably a lot.

Cm Punk would be the fight to make, but he's definitely not a legit professional fighter. She would mop him up on the feet, but he would probably hold his own in the grappling. Nunes as amazing as she is still has a vagina and is much weaker than even CM punk despite being able to hit much harder.

She could beat some FLW's, Jordan Espinosa comes to mind.

Joe Rogan
CM Punk
Emanuel Yarbrough
Gabe Ruediger
Possibly Palhares (if Rousimar got DQ’d for refusing to let go of a submission)

fallon fox
fallon-fox-mma-1-1024x683.jpg

People itt giving her a prayer against any male fighter does not train. I have never been legit tapped by any female ever, in 10 years of training.

What does that have to do with anything? There are fighters at 125 that Nunes is clearly much bigger than. You don't think she already doesn't train with men and light them up?

I dont think Nunes has a shot against men close to her size that are pros because men are just naturally much stronger, but some 125ers. Lower level ones...I can see it. Her overall skill is there.

Back