Name 3 good comedies in the past 3 years

Logan Lucky

Green Book (biographical as well as comedic)

The Big Sick (A bit Apatow-ish if you are ok with that)

I don't want to do comedies. I'm going to do standup comics instead.

Chris Porter
maxresdefault.jpg

Theo Von
d992527830105ef5c0f65b9db9f65d8d682941bf.jpg

Tom Green
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't watch a lot of straight comedies either but I was going to mention Deadpool and Deadpool 2. I seriously laughed out loud a number of times at these movies. LOL. Some of my favorite humor in these.

I find comedies too hit or miss these days, so I've been watching a few classics. Need to check this Nice Guys movie though.
AceVenturaWhenNatureCallsposter.jpg

51P82QZF1EL._SY445_.jpg
Don't be a menace is so good. Up there with dumb and dumber as far as great comedies. Pootie Tang and the Kung pow enter the first are great as well.

Check out a not so we'll known comedy called the foot fist way with Danny McBride it was hilariousp171137_v_v8_aa.jpg

This one flew right under the radar a year or two ago, but I thought it was pretty damn funny. Kind of a better version of Game Night. (which I also liked)

RN_Launch_PP_Quad_Date-300x226.jpg

Nice, did you watch his special? I've been trying to tell people about it since it happened.
No, I didn't know he had one. I watched this standup from which the jpeg was taken. I adore it.
Uhh no. Bill Burr. And only Bill Burr
Bill Burr is my favorite comic of all time, but I'm trying to give play to some comics who have been great who aren't the biggest thing in the standup world right now.

Tucker and Dale Versus Evil
Bad Words
The Nice Guys

Not straight comedies..and TDVE came out in 2010..but all hilarious

The second two are meh, but TDVE is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I'm going to watch it again now.

This one flew right under the radar a year or two ago, but I thought it was pretty damn funny. Kind of a better version of Game Night. (which I also liked)

RN_Launch_PP_Quad_Date-300x226.jpg

scarlett johansson...watching just for that. id crawl through 1000 miles of broken glass just to feel her fart on my face.

the oath, the package, under the silver lake

someone mentioned theo von, this recent podcast with Kevin Nealon has been litty so far

The Last Jedi
Ghostbusters
Baby Driver

Nice, did you watch his special? I've been trying to tell people about it since it happened.
Wait, are you saying that tom green is a good stand up now?

He's made me laugh with some of his stunts in the past but I never thought he would be good at stand up

Back