• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Namajunas: I won’t accept third Joanna fight unless she publicly says I’m the best

Lmao Joanna should say the same thing after Andrade smashes Rose then Joanna beats Andrade again.
So you've accepted that Joanna cannot beat Rose? Her only way to reclaim the title is someone else beats Rose first?

Their 3rd fight should be on Brazzers.
out of all the WMMA fighters you could've saved this line for, you chose to use it on these two.

tenor.gif

Fight wont happen anytime soon, she will face others in the mean time, then JJ might get the shot at whoever beat Rose first, it will happen,

I feel the same way about Rose and Joanna that I do about Weidman and Anderson meaning I believe Anderson (Joanna) is still better overall but Weidman (Rose) is just a bad match up and will probably will 9/10

Rose is a brat but she doesn't owe Joanna anything. She has had two opportunities to get the belt and Rose won both times. JJ is still a top contender tho. She needs to win a few fights and then go for the trilogy. Or hope someone comes along and beats Rose, which is what I think will happen.

She shouldn't have to fight Joanna again for a long time. I would love to see her fight a grappler though like Andrade and see if Rose is just a poor style matchup for Joanna or if she really is the best. Rose outright ducked Gadelha and got a title shot without beating any of the other top 5 girls.
You mean like how Gadelha did?

This is who Gadelha defeated to earn a title shot:
Free-Fight-Gadelha.jpg

And this is who Namajunas defeated:

out of all the WMMA fighters you could've saved this line for, you chose to use it on these two.

tenor.gif

How often do two attractive fighters fight? This isn't one of those times for the record, but I'd still watch.

It worked for Flair vs. Dusty VIII, so sure why not.

How often do two attractive fighters fight? This isn't one of those times for the record, but I'd still watch.
...if you're into boys.

So you've accepted that Joanna cannot beat Rose? Her only way to reclaim the title is someone else beats Rose first?
She won't get a third shot of Rose is the champ and Rose will lose to Andrade, that's my point. Look at Benavidez, he'll probably need to win 10 straight to get another shot at DJ, same goes for Joanna. You lose to somebody twice you're not likely to get a third opportunity. Rose will lose to Andrade though so that will likely set up a third fight with Joanna.

Free-Fight-Gadelha.jpg

And this is who Namajunas defeated:
You comparing those two, tells me you know nothing of the context of those two fights, and the history of the division.

And this is who Namajunas defeated

Umm, context matters you know? You do realize that Gadelha fought JJ previously to an extremely close and very controversial decision, right? Many thought she won that fight.

You comparing those two, tells me you know nothing of the context of those two fights, and the history of the division.
Are we going by UFC rankings or not?

Umm, context matters you know? You do realize that Gadelha fought JJ previously to an extremely close and very controversial decision, right? Many thought she won that fight.
I don't mind if you want to move the goal post, but you previously said that Namajunas never defeated anyone in the top five to earn a title shot, but according to the UFC's rankings neither did Gadelha.

Back