NAGA/SWAIN Mat Discount?

L

LeatherWhip

I was at NAGA this past weekend, and the boss man announced that if you buy Swain mats through NAGA, u can get 40% off. I wanted to know if anyone has purchased mats this way, was it an issue.

I reached out to NAGA earlier, have yet to hear back. would appreciate any feed back, thanks

I'd also like to know the answer to this. :D

I got a response from Joe Cuff, one of Kip's employees. He did not know too much detail, but said Kip was going to contact me, as Kip deals with Swain directly.

Matt Hugh's desert camo mats are freaking awesome. I bet they aren't cheap.

I want mats so that me and my roommates can train at our house, but they're soooo expensive. arggh

i'm looking for mats for my apartment as well.. 8'x8' would cost me 384 if i went swain.. way too expensive for me. it would cost 220 if that 40% discount exists. definitely doable. please keep us updated.

I own a personal 19' x 19' mat that I train on but I am thinking of opening a local mma training facility so I am definitely going to be interested if you really can get them at 40% off. Hopefully someone can get a definite answer soon.

i'm looking for mats for my apartment as well.. 8'x8' would cost me 384 if i went swain.. way too expensive for me. it would cost 220 if that 40% discount exists. definitely doable. please keep us updated.
Look up dollamur on ebay. Pretty damn cheap.

could they have meant from the actual tourny?? Ive seen some places that will sell mats which were used that weekend or day at a discounted price.. either way i'd like to know as well, i purchased two 6x4 mats through ebay but might need them bigger.

could they have meant for the actual tourny?? Ive seen some places that will sell mats which were used that weekend or day at a discounted price.. either way i'd like to know as well, i purchased two 6x4 mats through ebay but might need them bigger.
I've been talking to them about a 3x6 piece for my basement. I think they sell a cheerleading mat but it's 3/8" and I want a grappling mat. It'd finish the one end of my basement for a 12x6 end of 1.25" dollamur mats which is fine for rolling.

anyone heard of Machino's matt?

it's $155 for a 4ft by 8ft. it's 1 3/8" thick...is that thick enough for take downs??

Matt Hugh's desert camo mats are freaking awesome. I bet they aren't cheap.

if you stare at matt hugh's camo mats hard and long enough, you'll see a 3D image of GSP's foot coming at your face!

Champion mats have 1 5/8 inch mats for $32.00 each. a 10ft by 10ft area cost me 288

Back