Silas Alves vs. Eduardo Dinis
Fábio Silva vs. Defu Monteiro
Priscila de Souza vs. Cláudia Leite
Leonardo Diniz vs. Anderson Segatto
Allan Simon vs. Alexandre Silva
Sarah Barwick vs. Aline David

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

Cyborg has a promotion? Plus this event already looks more professional then the shit I have seen from Brazilian promotions where it's legit a ring in the gym

Here now. Was the other one good earlier?
Drip Rx sounds real steroidy and/or sexual. Excellent sponsor. Dom Armas? A gun range. Excellent as well. Who's UFC got Crypto dot com? Stupid.

Kinda meh but we started out with blood here!

<{JustBleed}>

Kinda meh but we started out with blood here!

<{JustBleed}>
Oh this actually first fight? Sweet. Yeah Barwick's face is busted.

And my hide chat/show chat buttons hilarious do the opposite. Already my favorite promotion ever. They have a round timer and who each fighter is! Cyborg knows how to do this shit!

If that's David that was her 1st ammy scrap against a 4-3-1.

Guess we have Kickboxing too? Didn't t see any listed.

WA0ULI9.jpg

[MMA]
Nação Cyborg 9
Parana, Brazil

Main Card – Facebook / YouTube / NCFights.com – 6:00pm ET / 3:00pm PT
Arivaldo Silva vs. Wagner Lima
William Macário vs. Lucas Paredes
Alison Vicente vs. Guto Inocente
Silas Alves vs. Eduardo Dinis
Fábio Silva vs. Defu Monteiro
Priscila de Souza vs. Cláudia Leite
Leonardo Diniz vs. Anderson Segatto
Allan Simon vs. Alexandre Silva
Sarah Barwick vs. Aline David

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus yap!

I don't understand the poster. Is Cyborg a promoter now or is she fighting?

I don't understand the poster. Is Cyborg a promoter now or is she fighting?
"
After successfully Co promoting the first CAMO Female MMA Championships in Orange California, USA with GETDOWN Fights in 2016, Cris Cyborg wanted to continue helping other aspiring athletes progress towards their goals with Opportunities to compete leading to the creation of the Nacão Cyborg Fights Promotion: NC Fights.

Looking to help foster the growth of Combat Sports and the Athletes in Latin America seeking opportunity, MMA Grand Slam Champion Cris Cyborg Partnered with her brother; Chute Boxe black belt Rafael Justino, to launch the Nacão Cyborg Fight promotion."

NCF feature Pro/Am bouts in Grappling, BJJ, Boxing, K1, Muay Thai, and MMA that creates a platform for many of the top combative prospects and established veterans to showcase their abilities. NC Fights has been a platform used for Athletes to build their resume for International events like the UFC, Bellator MMA, and Rizin FF.

Also that Cyborg on the poster has a lot of make up on. We know what she looks like and it isn't that.

Perfect timing. Please let the next fight be MMA or at least MW+ Lethwei, those headbutts are fucking gnarly.

Looks like MMA. Sweet.

Agree 100%! Lethwei does have brutal headbutt techniques! I hadn't even seen a side strike with your head to their head until lethwei. Seem like they had different techniques that you didn't even see in the UFC when head butts were legal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back